BioInfusion Color Care Shampoo

New Formula. Infused with Color Retaining Meadowfoam & Protective Sunflower Oil. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free. Safe for Color Treated Hair BioInfusion® is enriched with healthy botanical blends to nourish, replenish & repair for naturally beautiful hair.  BioInfusion color care shampoo helps protect & conserve the radiance of color treated hair for a vibrant & lustrous look & feel.  Leaves hair feeling soft, manageable & naturally healthy looking. Not Tested On Animals. Healthy.  Beautiful.  Nourished.™ 100% Satisfaction guarantee with all. see more...

Elizabeth S.
Crown Point, IN
I love this shampoo! It's perfect for my color treated hair; sulfate free is the way to go. I love how the product smells and the way it makes my hair feel. It doesn't dry it out and makes it soft and shiny again.
It is my go to product; especially when I can't afford the high end products.
Mansi A.
Macon, GA
I loved this shampoo. Its sulfate free and has keratin in it. I also love how it made my hair silky. AMAZING.
Maria S.
I love this product my sister uses it on all her clients hair and it leaves it soft and protected
Liv M.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this. Smells amazing never thought to buy it till my grandma put me on ! 😂
Hannah P.
Leaves hair feeling silky and shiny. I found that my colour (bleached it blonde a while ago) stayed very bright and didn't turn yellow. This product smells really nice. The only thing is it takes a while to lather
Where can I purchase Bioinfusipn Color Care shampoo in the 34748 zip code? Dianne A.