BY BIOGENETIC LABORATORIES

Dietary Supplement. Lose Up To 28 lbs* with this Box! Stimulant  Free. Includes Free "Super Fruit" Diet Plan ~ Free Inside! With Lychee, Acai, Resveratrol, and Maqui Berries. Can African Mango really help you lose weight, fast? The answer is Yes! Here’s the story... Every couple of years, there is a new discovery in super fruits for health and weight loss.  One of the first was blueberries, then acai, maqui, and lychee.  Each of these super fruits was more popular and healthful than the one discovered before.  And now, a new and even more powerful super fruit has been discovered... the African Mango! Grown in the African regions of Cameroon, and. see more...

Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using this for the past two weeks, as a part of my weight loss program. It's helping. I've lost 2+ pounds a week, along with a nutrient-dense, calorie-reduced diet and daily walking. I take one tablet twice a day, about 1/2 hour before morning and evening meals. I've noticed that my appetite, or feeling like I NEED to eat food, is reduced, plus I feel full / satisfied with my small meal. But not bloated or uncomfortable. Yes, it does feel strange to not eat the large amounts of food I used to... AND I feel better. I'm happy to find a product that contributes so nicely to my weight loss program, giving my success and wellness.
Ashley S.
I loved the product as long as I took it on a full stomach. Using it before I ate caused my heart to race. Because of that I threw the bottle away and won't be using it again.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
en lo personal no eh consumido estos productos pero nunca esta demas probar ademas me encanta el mango hay que ver que tal funcionan
Arlene C.
I had bought this awhile ago and forgot about it. Then I started to take it and it does work. Price is a little up there.