BY BIOGENESIS

Sleep Factors 60 VCaps Dietary Supplement Formulated Exclusively For Healthcare Professionals Sleep Factors provides natural support for a restful nights sleep with relaxing amino acids, minerals, botanicals, vitamins, and melatonin* Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules 30 to 45 minutes before bed as an aid in restful sleep or as directed by your healthcare professional. see more...

Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
If you struggle with acute or chronic sleep issues, you need Biogenesis Sleep Factors! It contains calming minerals magnesium & calcium; melatonon; a collection of calming and sleep promoting herbs; and amino acids that promote neurotransmitters involved in a healthy sleep pattern. It is not habit forming and no terrible side effects associated with over the counter sleep aids such as Benadryl/Diphenhidramine. This is always on my bed stand and taken when needed. Wake up refreshed with Sleep Factors. You can find it on Amazon and other health and nutrition oriented websites.
Andrea R.
I had very poor sleeping habits and I was recommend to this product and once I tried it I can now recommend it myself. On nights that I can't sleep or just need to wake up early the next morning I make sure to take this product to help.
Crystal D.
I have tried several natural products to help me sleep better, this one is ok. It doesn't work for keeping you asleep. It is better to help you fall asleep.
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
I have a problem sleeping at night this sounds like a great product to use and get a good night sleep
Terra G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's helped me to fall asleep but I can't stay asleep with it ever which kinda sucks.
Hannah L.
These have helped me so much with catching up on sleep! Yes they are a little on the high side in price but I recommend them to anyone who needs the help!
Aliyah S.
guyana/georgetown
Does these work
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Have you used this? Have you noticed any side effects it negotiate problems associated with this product?
Ashley M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is in the sleep factors product?