Biogaia Protectis Baby Drops, 5 ml uploaded by Lina N.Biogaia Protectis Baby Drops, 5 ml uploaded by Rebekah B.

BY BIOGAIA

• Just bought these drops for my baby girl. It says to give...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to grape water?5 Answers
Rebekah B.
Conway, AR
This product is a game changer for colicky babies! My oldest daughter was colicky, and our pediatrician recommended Biogaia because it was the only product clinically proven to reduce crying time in colicky infants (paired with cutting dairy, I think). Well, it worked wonders for our little one!

We didn't even give it a second thought when our second baby was born. She was on Biogaia as soon as possible. I don't know if it's coincidence or not, but she never struggled with the digestive issues like my oldest!
Lina N.
I'm totally in love with this product every day. No more colic, no more constipation, just a very successful digestive health on my baby's tummy! Found these at Walgreens, they will last for 50 servings and have vitamin D on it
Kimberly A.
Sarasota, FL
Started adding these to my colicky son's diet at the recommendation of a mom friend and boy was I glad I did. After a few weeks of using these, we noticed he was crying less, especially when trying to go poop, his poopy diapers were getting more regular, his gassiness was decreasing, and he generally seemed like a happier baby.
Ashleigh M.
Las Vegas, NV
I never heard of giving probiotics to a baby until a friend recommend it. We tried this brand and we love it. We've noticed reduced crying time and she isn't as gassy. I also read that it's good for her immune system, so it's a win win.
Kristen P.
Cullman, AL
My daughter spent two weeks on antibiotics in the NICU. These were a lifesaver and helped reduced her spit up. Wonderful product. Must have.
Tracy V.
Crown Point, IN
Good for babies that have digestive problems. From colic to constipation, gas. A good natural product.
Caroline L.
Moncton, NB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I gave these to my daughter when she was an infant for colic. It helped immensely! There's is no flavour and it's easily given. 5 drops on a spoon. Helped her gas pains.
Ainsley C.
Waterville Sunbury , NB
I give these drops to my 15 month old daughter. I started using them in hopes of helping her constipation.

I add the drops to her yogurt once a day (there's no taste).

I found that they helped her with her constipation. Her digestive system has always been slow, once a week even when she was nursing and it got worse with solids.
Angela B.
Smiths Falls, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been purchasing BioGaia for my little guy since he was about 2 weeks old on a recommendation from another mom in my weekly mom group. We were having lots of trouble with gas and spitting up frequently so we decided to try this out.
It helped significantly in reducing baby's spitting up after breastfeeding. It also helped with baby's gas a bit, we still have lots of it, but he's better at passing it on his own now (at 4 months).
I stopped using BioGaia for a week to see if he still needed it, and he started spitting up much more often and was being irritable from having a sour stomach. So we put him back on the drops and it helped out a lot.
I find when the bottle is close to being empty, the drops are more difficult to administer, but otherwise I can get them in his mouth on the change table or I put them on his soother.
I highly recommend BioGaia to any mom who's baby is struggling with gas and reflux.
Jennifer M.
Winnipeg, MB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We've used this product for all 4 of our kids and it is a life saver!! Whether you're combating constipation or colic, this is the product you need. It's also very beneficial following a round of antibiotics! Simple to administer and quick results! The only con would be the cost - quite high for such a small bottle!
Shaynia Z.
How does this compare to grape water?
mariya p.
Winnipeg
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Just bought these drops for my baby girl. It says to give up to 5 drops daily. Did u give all five drops or less for it to help? Also did u think that it was better to give morning time or before bed? With food? It doesn't have much information on the box.