Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthColic & Gas ReliefBioGaia
Probiotic Drops for Baby Colic 2x5ml (10ml) 2pk

Biogaia Probiotic Drops for Baby Colic 2x5ml (10ml) 2pk

BioGaia ProTectis drops is a dietary supplement containing Lactobacillus Reuteri Protectis that has been tested in a number of clinical studies and proven both effective and safe for children. Probiotics are dietary supplements, like vitamins and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biogaia Probiotic Drops for Baby Colic 2x5ml (10ml) 2pk!
alina M.
Everett, WA
Biogaia Probiotic Drops for Baby Colic 2x5ml (10ml) 2pk uploaded by alina M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great probiotic. My baby suffers from colic and has and is extremely fussy. This helped a lot with that and also with spot up. Very easy to use I put 5 drops in her bottle and she doesn’t mind the taste. Definitely recommend
Heather J.
Fort Polk, LA
These are a great way to help my baby’s new belly adjust but also a great way to get in vitamin d while breast feeding as he was vomiting up the kind the doctors gave us!
Leslie N.
Used these for my older guy when he began first solids and continued until he switched to culturelle around a year. Due to constant ear infections he took quite a few antibiotics. He did not have colic, but these did seem to help overall even when not on antibiotics. I'll probably give these to my 2nd son also, no complaints.
Amanda S.
Ferndale, MI
I’m pretty sure this made my daughter even more fussy. Once we stopped she seemed more comfortable.
Jenny D.
Seattle, WA
This was recommended by our pediatrician but it was a DISASTER. I think my kiddo might be unusually intolerant of probiotics, but this messed her tummy up really badly, even with just 1/5 of the recommended dose! My recommendation would be to start very slow if introducing these to your baby.
Kelly H.
Delafield, WI
Before I was using this product my baby would cry because of her colic. Since i've been using it she cries less and has less gas. Will continue to use this and recommend this!
Dana M.
Erie, CO
We love this stuff! We purchase the one that comes with probiotic and vitamin d. This helps not only our son get vitamin d in his system but the probiotic helps with colic and helps him go #2!
Anna H.
Die Tropfen haben unserem Baby geholfen, die Verdauung zu regulieren. Besonders Stuhl und Blähungen ist es leichter losgeworden.
Klaudia D.
Belvedere, Kent
Biogaia Probiotic Drops for Baby Colic 2x5ml (10ml) 2pk uploaded by Klaudia D.
My baby boy had problems with constipation and colic, since we started using bio Gaia he improved a lot, we no longer have to worry about him being in pain or have any discomfort. We are still using it and I have already recommended it to other mums , and all of them have seen improvement with colic etc since using it .Biogaia Protectis Baby Drops, 5 ml
Maia A.
Gießen, Gießen
unser jetzt 8 Wochen alter Sohn hat die Tropfen auch mit 5 Wochen bekommen. Ich war auch skeptisch, da ich gelesen hatte, dass die darin vorhandenen Darmkulturen auch in der Mumi vorhanden sein sollen. Ich habe ihm die Tropfen immer abends mit etwas Mumi mit dem Löffel gegeben und muss sagen, dass die Tropfen nach 2-3 Tagen schon super geholfen haben. Hab sie auch nur ca. 1 Woche gegeben, weil ich sie aus Versehen nachts draußen stehen lassen habe. Allerdings schienen sich die Darmkukturen bis dahin schon gut aufgebaut zu haben, denn unser kleiner Mann pupst seitdem wie ein Weltmeister und kann seine Winde besser raus lassen. Klar klemmts ab und zu nochmal, aber es ist im Großen und Ganzen viiiiieeeeel besser geworden. Also ich kann sie nur empfehlen. Vor allem, weil sie natürlich sind und die Wirkung dauerhaft ist

Looking for your answer?