BY BIOFREEZE

Pain Relieving Spray, 4 Oz - A fast-acting, deep penetrating, long lasting pain reliever. BIOFREEZE can effectively help relieve pain from sore muscles, muscle sprains, back, shoulder, neck pain, arthritis, painful ankle, knee, hip and elbow joints,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Grace B.
clarkston
This is a perfect must to use and keep in a locker or in a travel bag. This works very well and easily. You just have to apply in several times. It is very pricey but the quality definitely makes it all worth it.
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
I love this product. I was given a free sample of it when I went to my local ciropracter an it is amazing. it is fast acting to numb your pain. i recommend it to anyone.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
How many times has this spray saved me aches and pains? I originally got it for my back, but I also spray it on my forehead when I get a migraine. It offers a bit of relief. When I run out, I'm definitely buying more.