BIOFREEZE Pain Relieving Spray uploaded by Fathima M.

BY BIOFREEZE

Deep Penetrating, Long Lasting Pain Relief From:  Arthritis, Sore Muscles & Joints, and Back Pain. Greaseless Stainless Vanishing Scent Cryotherapy - The Cold Method™ Pain Relief That Works® Formulated for authorized distribution through Hands-On Health Professional for the patients, clients & athletes under their care. Questions or Comments?  ; see more...

Dani R.
Suffolk County, NY
Thank goodness for this spray. I get bad spasms in my neck and this really dulls and distracts from the pain. It has saved the day many time. I just have to watch my aim and stop accidentally spraying it in my mouth. True story. It you're as dopey as me, buy the gel instead.
Delia F.
Rancho Cordova, CA
One of the best pain relieving products I’ve used. Helped me a ton when I had to do P.T. After breaking my arm. Works best when after applying you cover the surface.
Amy B.
Trinity
I like this Biofreeze spray because it works quickly when I have back or muscle pain. Also, it is easy to get it on my back in the right place. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Brenna B.
You don't HAVE to rub in this spray version of BioFreeze, but you will see better results if you do. However, if you rub it in, like all other BioFreeze products, your hands will be tingly from the peppermint-like ingredient and the smell is very strong.

I've never had any problems with this product on fabrics, it's just a strong smell and cold on the skin - if you're not used to it.
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA
I was given this spray from my physical therapist for my knee problems. Two years ago I tore a few ligaments... I still get pain every now and then but spraying biofreeze on it takes the pain away in a matter of minutes! It also has a nice scent to it!
Savanna S.
Frankln Frnce, OH
I would recommend this to anyone! I have lower back pain and with just a few sprays my pain starts to relieve. I like the scent but it's not for everyone.
Works fast!
Great for any part of the body.
Tara M.
Surprise, AZ
I swear by this and take it with me everywhere. It works great on sore muscles and joints. I have neck and back problems and this helps me sit during the day at work and sleep at night.
Chelsea B.
You don't have to rub this spray version in but I like to (with rubber gloves on) to help it absorb faster. It really helps with the pain in my knee.
Jennifer M.
Simi Valley, CA
Best on the market for sore muscles. Easy to apply, a pleasant smell and a product that really works. Soothes the muscles and helps them relax
Krista S.
Silver Spgs, FL
This product is my life saver. I get muscle pain especially in my lower back. You spray it on the problem area and it quickly works.