BY UNKNOWN

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! see more...

Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
This product has been my lifesaver. I suffer from tension in my neck and shoulders a lot because of stress in my life and at work, and BioFreeze has given me the relief I need to function over and over. I don't mind the scent, either, which is usually a turnoff for some people. I keep this sitting on my desk at work for when I need it and it is a holy grail product for me! Much better than other similar products.
Sasha M.
fort wayne
The best PRODUCT EVER!!! I use this for everything! I get really bad headaches and I carry this product in my purse, car, work, and home!!! It works wonders when I have a tension headache!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I have arthritis in both of my knees and also in my spine. So I'm almost always with pain. A friend gave me a Biofreeze roll on. And I used it really works very well with my pain.
Mindy J.
FREEPORT, IL
If you have not tried Biofreeze for muscle aches, back aches, and/or arthritis, you need to try this! I have severe arthritis in my knee. I just had a cortisone shot in my knee to try to reduce the pain. It is not helping. I bought some Biofreeze over the counter in the roll on. At bedtime when my knee is throbbing, I roll on the Biofreeze, and it eases the pain. It penetrates your skin with a cold sensation. It is hard to describe, but it is amazing. I had my son apply it to my sore back muscles last night. I slept so good. This used to only be only available through a doctor. Over the counter is great!
Tay S.
I was first introduced to BioFreeze working in a physical therapy clinic. I wanted to use it before I recommended it to my patients. I used it for my knees which would occasionally get tight, I like the ease of the roll on because it makes it easy to use on the go. Not to mention you don't have to worry about getting anything on your hands. It goes on cold which catches you off guard at first & the scent isn't extremely overpowering. The BioFreeze relaxed my muscles and feels amazing. I was able to walk with ease without pain. Since then I've used it regualy & works great.
Trisha L.
I get migraines so bad! I have found scents like lavender, eucalyptus and spearmint help calm me while dealing with the process of each migraine. My boyfriend introduced me to this stuff. It's easy, rolls right on to whatever spot helps you. It's a cooling peppermint relief. Little pricey but it works and feels good
Grace H.
I recently had spine surgery and my back tends to get sore easily and this product is my new favorite! It dries quickly so you can get on with your day and have some pain relief. Great for sore muscles too. It also comes in a big bottle but this is great for keeping in your backpack or purse.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Biofreeze is basically Jesus in a bottle. I've been using it for years as a dancer. It's super effective. I love love LOVE it. It's an affordable price. Though I love all biofreeze products my favorite is the roll on one cause as you apply it, you can give yourself a deep tissue massage. Also you don't waste any product by getting it on your hands
Natalia S.
I was skeptical when I first saw this at the store and only tried it because I got a $3.00 off coupon for it. It works really well on my arthritic joints and fibromyalgia tenderness
Tammy M.
Fairview, TN
This works well for mild to moderate pain. It's not greasy comes in a convenient roll on. It works very well. Works great for muscles, arthritis and back pain. Affordable would recommend