BY UNKNOWN

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! see more...

Brittany D.
This product has been my lifesaver. I suffer from tension in my neck and shoulders a lot because of stress in my life and at work, and BioFreeze has given me the relief I need to function over and over. I don't mind the scent, either, which is usually a turnoff for some people. I keep this sitting on my desk at work for when I need it and it is a holy grail product for me! Much better than other similar products.
Katie M.
Coldwater, MI
Love this product. I have scoliosis, which causes neck and back pain, due to this I almost always have a bottle of biofreeze with me. I like the roll-on more than anything because it limits the area where the scent from biofreeze lingers. The bottle lasts a long time, however it takes about 5-10 minutes for the effects to take place.
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville , TX
I have chronic knee pain from having multiple surgeries and so I use pain relieving gel often. I have tried so many patches and gels and creams and truly love Biofreeze!! The roll on makes it even better and so much easier to use. Well worth the low cost and works phenomenally every time!
Ashlee N.
Mayo
It has a real strong overpowering menthol scent, but I’d does vanish after a little while. It’s effective and worth the money. However I do prefer the spray because it dries down quicker. I’d use this for back and shoulders and the spray for hands and things like that.
Angel H.
I only rated this 4 stars because I think the Biofreeze spray works a little better. But this is easy application. Seems like the quantity in the bottle lasts longer than the spray. Maybe I was spraying too much? But this is good, although the spray is better.
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
This stuff helps me so much when my muscles are sore or when my lower back arthritis starts to hurt it works really well I usually put it on right before bed when my arthritis is flared so I can see better.
Sasha M.
fort wayne
The best PRODUCT EVER!!! I use this for everything! I get really bad headaches and I carry this product in my purse, car, work, and home!!! It works wonders when I have a tension headache!
Trisha K.
I get migraines so bad! I have found scents like lavender, eucalyptus and spearmint help calm me while dealing with the process of each migraine. My boyfriend introduced me to this stuff. It's easy, rolls right on to whatever spot helps you. It's a cooling peppermint relief. Little pricey but it works and feels good
Grace H.
I recently had spine surgery and my back tends to get sore easily and this product is my new favorite! It dries quickly so you can get on with your day and have some pain relief. Great for sore muscles too. It also comes in a big bottle but this is great for keeping in your backpack or purse.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Biofreeze is basically Jesus in a bottle. I've been using it for years as a dancer. It's super effective. I love love LOVE it. It's an affordable price. Though I love all biofreeze products my favorite is the roll on one cause as you apply it, you can give yourself a deep tissue massage. Also you don't waste any product by getting it on your hands

back