BY BIOFREEZE

Heather H.
St Petersburg, FL
The active ingredient in Biofeeze is menthol. It works as a counter-irritant which basically means your body gets distracted by the cooling sensation of the menthol and forgets about the muscle ache. It's great on those tight neck muscles after sitting at a desk for long hours. And the roll-on is super easy to use!!!
Kelsey A.
Plainfield, IN
Really does what it says! helps to relieve pain almost instantly! I used to use this while I was playing in softball in college and it was a lifesavor
Megan L.
Great product! One of my favorite gels to use after a long run! I really like Biofreeze!
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
Love this for after I get my deep massages. It leaves you feeling cool & relaxed - it's not greasy at all!
Cheryl L.
Orange, MA
I love this product. My chiropractor used to give me samples when I went to his office and it feels so good. It gets really cold and really relaxes bound up muscles.
Danielle C.
I love that you don't have to get your hands in this as much. It's a great product but makes my hands smell for awhile so the roll on is helpful.
Cody K.
Burton, MI
I injured my back a few years ago and it hurts on a daily basis but biofreeze definitely helps ease the pain and isn't greasy like other products
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I suffer from max pain due to fibromyalgia and a , bad back and this helps On rainy days!! One a lifesaver!! If you have any trouble spots- GET you some of this!!
Amber N.
This works great. My employment used this at the welness clinic. The cooling sensation is so strong though.
Katie Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to every time i have a headache, strain in my neck, or any muscle aches.. I'm also a licensed massage therapist and use it after every massage