BY BIOFREEZE

For use in treatment rooms or home use. BioFreeze was created by Dr. Danni King, an internationally known botanical chemist. BioFreeze contains an herbal extract from a South American holly shrub. ILEX is used around the world in various health and wellness formulations. The result is a fast-acting, deep penetrating, long lasting pain reliever. BioFreeze can effectively help relieve pain from sore muscles, muscle sprains, back, shoulder, neck pain, arthritis, painful ankle, knee, hip and elbow joints, and muscular strains. Use BioFreeze to relieve pain prior to ultrasound treatments, massage therapy, soft tissue trigger point therapy, rehabilitation exercises and pre and post workout stretching. Biofreeze products are classified as topical analgesics, which work through a A¢counter irritantA¢ mechanism. This means that the menthol in Biofreeze creates a sensation that overrides pain signals to the brain. This process is known as A¢Gate Control TheoryA¢, where nerve impulses from one stimulus block the nerves containing pain signals to the brain. Recent research also suggests that menthol may stimulate cold receptors in the skin that may help regulate pain as well.

Buy on Walmart
Risha S.
Love Biofreeze! It is currently helping me with my tight muscles. The smell is very overpowering but I certainly don’t mind it. This
Product does wonders! & can be purchased at a drug store or pharmacy. Highly recommend picking this product up!
Marjorie S.
Donalsonville, GA
I just try this product and this is great. After my long walks sometimes I hurt. This takes the pain away. I told my brother about it and he saids he use this on his leg and lower back. I got this at CVS.
Maya S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Biofreeze es un regalo de Dios! He tenido dolor de espalda durante años y biofreeze realmente ayuda! Me encanta el rollo en la variedad el mejor porque puedo aplicarlo a mi parte inferior de la espalda yo mismo.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I have tried this when I got my neck and back cracked one time and I thought it was ok but I didn't like the smell or the fact it felt like my back was burning when it put it on, it's not something I would get for myself but some people like it.
Sara L.
Stevens Point, WI
Biofreeze is a Godsend! I've had back pain for years and biofreeze really helps! I love the roll on variety the best because I can apply it to my lower back myself.
Jennifer N.
Greenville, NC
It really works! It feels amazing and really helps sore muscles. However, the smell is definitely noticeable and it does expire, which made me sad
Sam H.
Salem, OR
It works better than tiger balm, but the texture of the product is really off putting, and the scent is very strong compared to similar products
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Works great I buy it all the time and it really kills the pain really fast and is budget friendly my entire family has used it.
Kelsea K.
Yuma, AZ
Biofreeze is the best for muscle pain. It works so well when running long distances often and when you have knee pain.
Kayla B.
I love Biofreeze! This stuff is amazing and will take away muscle pains in a matter of seconds after you put it on!
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
How does it smell?
Nancy W.
Hinsdale, NH
I use arnica oil and it’s fabulous!!!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this product compare to the regular Biofreeze?