BIOFREEZE Pain Relieving Gel with ILEX uploaded by Lauren L.

BY BIOFREEZE

BIOFREEZE is a unique, effective analgesic formulated to provide a variety of benefits for therapy, pain relief, exercise/training and overall comfort. BIOFREEZE was created by Dr. Dann King, an internationally known botanical chemist. BIOFREEZE contains ILEX, an herbal extract from a South American holly shrub. ILEX is used around the world in various health & wellness formulations. BIOFREEZE does not use waxes, oils, aloe or petroleum. The result is a fast-acting, deep penetrating, long lasting pain reliever. BIOFREEZE can effectively help relieve pain from: * Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains * Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain * Arthritis * Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints * Muscular Strains Use BIOFREEZE to relieve pain prior to: * Ultrasound Treatments * Massage Therapy * Soft Tissue Trigger Point Therapy * Rehabilitation Exercises * Pre and Post Workout Stretch see more...

Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I have been using Biofreeze for years and I love it! My physical therapist gave me samples at first then I started buying it. I love the cool sensation it gives my tired aching muscles at the end of the day. It even helps with that deep pain you get in your lower back. If you have used Bengay with no relief then you might want to try Biofreeze.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how Biofreeze feels. When I don't want the heat, this is a great alternative to helping my muscles relax. Since it's a bit warm in our home, I keep the Biofreeze in the refrigerator. I use it after a workout on sore muscles and the day after. It's effective and does not smell. I love the tingling feeling it gives my muscles.
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
I suffer from Ehlers Danlo’s, a chronic connective tissue disease that leaves me with intense arthritis like pain in my legs and arms- this cryotherapy like alternative to pain killers is a lifesaver for both my pain management and my liver- my mother used Biofreeze for years and taught me to always keep a bottle by my bed.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I played roller derby for 4+ years so I’ve been left with a lot of aches and pains especially in my hips and knees. Luckily someone introduced me to Biofreeze during my derby career because it’s now my go-to product for topical pain relief. I have been able to find it at Target and Walmart after years of it not being available in stores. It provides a nice cooling effect. I do recommend using gloves or immediately washing your hands after use as you don’t want to get it in your eyes or any other delicate areas. Some people find the smell off putting but personally I don’t mind it because the product works.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This is a wonderful product to keep handy. I discovered it at a place I worked, when I strained my back helping a patient. One of the Physical Therapists gave me some and encouraged me to rub it on. I have been hooked ever since!!
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love biofreeze next to icy hot. The cold really helps relax and make your tender and sore spots feel better. You can find this at your local pharmacy for a reasonable price! I’ve been really satisfied with this product.
Jessica C.
Spring, TX
I never liked Biofreeze and I’ve tried it more than once. The first time I used it I hated the feeling it gave me. The coolness is not something I look for in something to help with soreness. It just wasn’t for me.
dashavia f.
Expensive but you can buy at Walgreens where I had bought mine and it really does help with that pain . Better than ice and hot pad is this a jail formula that you could rub on to whatever part of your body that's in pain.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Biofreeze. I received a sample of this product from a friend and it was really helpful in decreasing my pain. I recommend others to try this product. I use this as needed until I had my knee surgery.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
This is a must have for muscle pain. It was so helpful when I was training for a marathon and after leg day. Additionally, as a marathon doctor volunteer, I notice that most races have this as an approved on the course therapy for cramps. The smell can be a little  strong, menthol, but it is not that off putting.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these effective? How much is this product cost on stores?
sonia b.
Any of you had dry skin after using it or rash? Because I'm very sensitive to products....
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My physical therapist mentioned  BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief . Have you used it? How well does it work for you?
dashavia f.
Who else have this product at home? When it's cold but when you get hot really help the pain