BY BIOFREEZE

BIOFREEZE is a unique, effective analgesic formulated to provide a variety of benefits for therapy, pain relief, exercise/training and overall comfort. BIOFREEZE was created by Dr. Dann King, an internationally known botanical chemist. BIOFREEZE contains ILEX, an herbal extract from a South American holly shrub. ILEX is used around the world in various health & wellness formulations. BIOFREEZE does not use waxes, oils, aloe or petroleum. The result is a fast-acting, deep penetrating, long lasting pain reliever. BIOFREEZE can effectively help relieve pain from: * Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains * Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain * Arthritis * Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints * Muscular Strains Use BIOFREEZE to relieve pain prior to: * Ultrasound Treatments * Massage Therapy * Soft Tissue Trigger Point Therapy * Rehabilitation Exercises * Pre and Post Workout Stretch see more...

• Any of you had dry skin after using it or rash? Because I'm very ...2 Answers
  • Are these effective? How much is this product cost on stores?5 Answers
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I played roller derby for 4+ years so I’ve been left with a lot of aches and pains especially in my hips and knees. Luckily someone introduced me to Biofreeze during my derby career because it’s now my go-to product for topical pain relief. I have been able to find it at Target and Walmart after years of it not being available in stores. It provides a nice cooling effect. I do recommend using gloves or immediately washing your hands after use as you don’t want to get it in your eyes or any other delicate areas. Some people find the smell off putting but personally I don’t mind it because the product works.
Manminder S.
Milford, CT
I love how Biofreeze feels. When I don't want the heat, this is a great alternative to helping my muscles relax. Since it's a bit warm in our home, I keep the Biofreeze in the refrigerator. I use it after a workout on sore muscles and the day after. It's effective and does not smell. I love the tingling feeling it gives my muscles.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
This is a must have for muscle pain. It was so helpful when I was training for a marathon and after leg day. Additionally, as a marathon doctor volunteer, I notice that most races have this as an approved on the course therapy for cramps. The smell can be a little  strong, menthol, but it is not that off putting.
jamie y.
Jamaica, NY
I love this stuff, I use it for my back and shoulders. Once it’s applied it feels really really cold. It does help alleviate pain and muscle aches. I recently had to go to physical therapy and I was surprised my therapist used it in his office. Great product I would recommend to anyone who has back pain or sore muscles.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This is a wonderful product to keep handy. I discovered it at a place I worked, when I strained my back helping a patient. One of the Physical Therapists gave me some and encouraged me to rub it on. I have been hooked ever since!!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Biofreeze. I received a sample of this product from a friend and it was really helpful in decreasing my pain. I recommend others to try this product. I use this as needed until I had my knee surgery.
Amber H.
Mustang
This is a great product. I am a runner and at most expo's you can get samples and I always load up! Product is not available at retailers and is a bit pricey but definitely does work well!
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
Biofreeze is amazing! Icy hot is pretty good and same with tigerbalm but nothing took the pain away from my various injuries, sore muscles and shin splints like Biofreeze.
Mac L.
Manhattan
I was introduced to this product when I started rowing and when I had ankle surgery. This is something I use all the time for sore muscles and it feels amazing. It is so nice to use especially when you don’t have ice on hand. It’s not very cheep but it is definitely worth it.
Casandra H.
Tulsa, OK
I have yet to find a more satisfying product for my aches and pains. I have used so many brands and I keep coming back to this one. My husband's work even keeps it in office for the crew. The price isn't beautiful but it is worth the product hands down.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these effective? How much is this product cost on stores?
sonia b.
Any of you had dry skin after using it or rash? Because I'm very sensitive to products....