BY BIOFREEZE

BIOFREEZE is a unique, effective analgesic formulated to provide a variety of benefits for therapy, pain relief, exercise/training and overall comfort. BIOFREEZE was created by Dr. Dann King, an internationally known botanical chemist. BIOFREEZE contains ILEX, an herbal extract from a South American holly shrub. ILEX is used around the world in various health & wellness formulations. BIOFREEZE does not use waxes, oils, aloe or petroleum. The result is a fast-acting, deep penetrating, long lasting pain reliever. BIOFREEZE can effectively help relieve pain from: * Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains * Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain * Arthritis * Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints * Muscular Strains Use BIOFREEZE to relieve pain prior to: * Ultrasound Treatments * Massage Therapy * Soft Tissue Trigger Point Therapy * Rehabilitation Exercises * Pre and Post Workout Stretch see more...

• Any of you had dry skin after using it or rash? Because I'm very ...2 Answers
  • Are these effective? How much is this product cost on stores?5 Answers
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
This is okay. I have tried from my chiropractor for chronic neck pain. It is easily accessible and a fair price. It leave a little sticky residue on my neck and doesn't completely soak in for me. It is not my top pick and I have tried them all, trust me! Still good for what it does.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
I really like biofreeze. I prefer the lotion to any other kind of formula, definitely has helped with aches before
Thomas C.
Anaheim, Ca
Love this. I have used it many times for sore muscles. I even like it more than icy hot.
Casandra H.
Tulsa
I have yet to find a more satisfying product for my aches and pains. I have used so many brands and I keep coming back to this one. My husband's work even keeps it in office for the crew. The price isn't beautiful but it is worth the product hands down.
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
While I don't actually own this, whenever I would go to my chiropractor she would use this on me to get any knots out of my neck and back and it always helped a lot. Recently, I've been getting very sore in my neck so I'm definitely going to go out and buy this!
Maya S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Me presentaron por primera vez a este producto como un estudiante de entrenamiento atlético en la universidad (no eso no es entrenamiento personal). Me encanta. El olor puede ser desagradable para algunos, al igual que hay aquellos weirdos que no les gusta el olor de tigerbalm (: Su una solución impresionante para el dolor leve, superficial como músculos adoloridos, contusiones o laceraciones menores, cerrado. Nunca visto el producto en las tiendas, sino casi cualquier cosa fisioterapeuta, quiropráctico o incluso algunos terapeutas de masaje tienen acceso al producto y puede vender a su discreción Sólo asegúrese de aplicar con un guante, de lo contrario su mano y el cuerpo afectado Parte será tratada!
Erin M.
Boscawen, NH
I was first introduced to this product as an athletic training student in college (no thats not personal training). I love it. The smell can be off-putting for some, just like there are those weirdos who don't like the smell of tigerbalm (: Its an awesome solution for mild, superficial pain such as sore muscles, contusions or minor, closed lacerations. I have never seen the product in-stores but just about anything physical therapist, chiropractor or even some massage therapists have access to the product and can sell it at their discretion. Just be sure to apply with a glove on, otherwise your hand and the affected body part will be treated!
Sayli T.
Nothing beats biofreeze. I first discovered it at physical therapy and found that this worked 100x better than standard bengay or aspercreme without side effects. It has a very cooling gel feel to it. i recommended it to everyone in my family and now its the only one we use.
Shakira M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This gel is very good has helped me with the relief of my ailments in the back that gives me occasionally. No doubt its price is affordable and whenever I can buy it. Every time I get to exercise I apply it by the legs and the back. It is very good and relieves fast. Recommended!!
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
When I injured my knee a while back my physical therapist gave me bio freeze and I haven't turned back. Feels great and relieves pain.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these effective? How much is this product cost on stores?
sonia b.
Any of you had dry skin after using it or rash? Because I'm very sensitive to products....