BY UNKNOWN

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! see more...

Brittney F.
Woodbridge
My husband and I got this product from a massage place. They asked if we would like this product because my neck and shoulders get really tight. We decided to go ahead (probably just because I was feeling good at the moment) and we found the product to be very helpful. This product does wonders with my tight muscles. I have suggested this item to everyone.
Mandy R.
warrensburg
Starting working out and lifting again after having a baby and taking a year hiatus this is my lifesaver for my sore muscles. I don't like the hot feeling of icy hot but i love the ice feeling. this gets cold. makes my muscles feel so much better.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
This stuff is a LIFE SAVER honestly. Works on sore muscles, all aches and pains. As well as even arthritis I'm still pretty amazed by it. SO much better than icy hot no hot to this gel, roll on, or spray (just saw a display in Walmart of new forms it comes in.) Rub it on and just feel the cold sensation only. Yas! ❄️ ❄️ ❄️
Nicole M.
This is a life saver! I have terrible spurs on the backs of my ankles and am on my feet all day at work and when I get home this is the first thing I use! It's super effective and long lasting! I would totally recommend it to anyone who has sever muscle or joint pain. I love that the scent isn't too overpowering also
Kimberlynn E.
On my nightstand is where it stays! This stuff is amazing and also paraban free! I have had lower back pain through my pregnancy and the doctor gave me the go ahead to use this stuff. It's been my life saver ever since! TRY IT!
Amanda H.
Meadville
I was introduced to biofreeze from my last employment. They had packets of BIOFREEZE at the nurse's station. Now I buy it at Walmart at a low cost. My boyfriend uses it to relieve his severe back pain.
Stephanie d.
Clinton Twp, MI
Ive been using Biofreeze for munths on my stress knots & my knee. Biofreeze is by far the best over the counter cream, gel or ointment ive found!!!
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This is an amazing product it really soothes the pain and it has a really strong scent. It feels really cold when applied and then it heats up.
Shannon B.
Kokomo, IN
Great for sore muscles i would recommend this product to most people its non greasy and doesn't have a overwhelming scent