BY UNKNOWN

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! see more...

Selma R.
I get very achy muscles do too illness and this helps sooo much I massage it in for a while and then let the BioFreeze do rest of the work. It’s great I just wish it lasted a little longer.
Kimberlynn E.
On my nightstand is where it stays! This stuff is amazing and also paraban free! I have had lower back pain through my pregnancy and the doctor gave me the go ahead to use this stuff. It's been my life saver ever since! TRY IT!
Amanda H.
Meadville
I was introduced to biofreeze from my last employment. They had packets of BIOFREEZE at the nurse's station. Now I buy it at Walmart at a low cost. My boyfriend uses it to relieve his severe back pain.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
This stuff is a LIFE SAVER honestly. Works on sore muscles, all aches and pains. As well as even arthritis I'm still pretty amazed by it. SO much better than icy hot no hot to this gel, roll on, or spray (just saw a display in Walmart of new forms it comes in.) Rub it on and just feel the cold sensation only. Yas! ❄️ ❄️ ❄️
Nicole M.
This is a life saver! I have terrible spurs on the backs of my ankles and am on my feet all day at work and when I get home this is the first thing I use! It's super effective and long lasting! I would totally recommend it to anyone who has sever muscle or joint pain. I love that the scent isn't too overpowering also
Stephanie d.
Clinton Twp, MI
Ive been using Biofreeze for munths on my stress knots & my knee. Biofreeze is by far the best over the counter cream, gel or ointment ive found!!!
Shannon B.
Kokomo, IN
Great for sore muscles i would recommend this product to most people its non greasy and doesn't have a overwhelming scent
Mandy R.
warrensburg
Starting working out and lifting again after having a baby and taking a year hiatus this is my lifesaver for my sore muscles. I don't like the hot feeling of icy hot but i love the ice feeling. this gets cold. makes my muscles feel so much better.