BY BIOFREEZE

For arthritis, back pain, sore muscles and joints soothing menthol 2 vanishing scent 3 paraben-free 4 no NSAIDs, ibuprofen, aspirin or salicylate 5 no animal testing see more...

Amy M.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I always used to use Bengay because that's what my parents used, but my boyfriend introduced me to Biofreeze and I will be using it forever now! Biofreeze gel is fantastic it doesn't stink like its competitors, and it doesn't feel gross and sticky on your skin. Plus, it really works on sore, stiff muscles.
alecia y.
alecia y.
This stuff is a heaven sent for real,it definitely helps out alot it may not take all the pain away but it for sure helps and helps me get a goods nights sleep. Love this stuff
Raychel S.
Raychel S.
Love this. The scent is amazing. It goes on very cold. But then quickly goes to work. I love using this in my back.
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff! My chiropractor recommended Biofreeze to me for my chronic back and shoulder pain. I put it on every morning after my bath, and it gets me thru the day without having to take tons of Aleve. I also use high quality Turmeric Turmeric Plus –Turmeric 95% Curcumin with Bioperine on a daily basis to reduce inflammation in my joints and muscles, it really works.
Janeen P.
Janeen P.
Rochester, NH
I received a sample of this and liked it a lot! I work as a licensed nurses assistant and get a lot of back pain. I ended up throwing my back out so I bought a tube of this from my chiropractor and it was my saving grace!!
Christina V.
Christina V.
Arcata, CA
This stuff does not work that well. Maybe it's just me but I never really feel like it works.
connie b.
connie b.
Durham, NC
I love this stuff! Discovered after having "runner's knee." Scent is strong bit fades after awhile. Cooling sensation. Really nice on sore muscles.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Brackenridge, PA
One of the best pain reliving products
I do cheer and this helps me through all of it.
Joanne L.
Joanne L.
Cardiff, ['', '', '']
I suffer with lower back pain and I reach for this one reduction when I am suffering. It works rather quickly to cool and soothe the area and numb the pain but the best part for me is that it doesn't have a strong scent nor does it stain clothing so I can apply this throughout the day no matter where I am without fear of someone smelling it or damaging my clothes.
cindy h.
cindy h.
mount pearl, nl
Had a car accident over a year ago. Muscles hurt all the time. I find this product awesome for easing the pain and don't have to take a pain killer when I use it! But I do wear gloves when I apply it because I don't like it when it seeps into my hands.