BY BIOFREEZE

For arthritis, back pain, sore muscles and joints soothing menthol 2 vanishing scent 3 paraben-free 4 no NSAIDs, ibuprofen, aspirin or salicylate 5 no animal testing see more...

Nancy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I work in an office where this is used on the regular. I've used it numerous times. I've got to be honest, other then getting cool and hot it does jack crap for me. It's over priced gel. That's all.
Stacie D.
Denver
This is a must have for my husband and I because we both have back problems and this helps soothe them.  The smell may be overwhelming for some, but it eventually reduces. We get value packs at Sam's Club which makes it very affordable, and it is effective in helping sore muscles and back issues.
Mary Jane V.
Hayward, CA
This gel formula is amazing!! It sinks into the skin so you don’t have to worry about it getting on your clothes. Has a mint scent which I appreciate and has a very cooling relieving sensation.
stormi e.
conroe
Biofreeze is the BEST!!!! I recommend biofreeze to all my sports friends. I used to use icyhot until I was told biofreeze helps more because there is already heat added to the inflamed muscles.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always used to use Bengay because that's what my parents used, but my boyfriend introduced me to Biofreeze and I will be using it forever now! Biofreeze gel is fantastic it doesn't stink like its competitors, and it doesn't feel gross and sticky on your skin. Plus, it really works on sore, stiff muscles.
alecia y.
This stuff is a heaven sent for real,it definitely helps out alot it may not take all the pain away but it for sure helps and helps me get a goods nights sleep. Love this stuff
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this stuff! My chiropractor recommended Biofreeze to me for my chronic back and shoulder pain. I put it on every morning after my bath, and it gets me thru the day without having to take tons of Aleve. I also use high quality Turmeric Turmeric Plus –Turmeric 95% Curcumin with Bioperine on a daily basis to reduce inflammation in my joints and muscles, it really works.
Janeen P.
Rochester, NH
I received a sample of this and liked it a lot! I work as a licensed nurses assistant and get a lot of back pain. I ended up throwing my back out so I bought a tube of this from my chiropractor and it was my saving grace!!
Colleen M.
Foster, WV
This stuff is amazing when it comes to back pain. Just rub some in and apply a ice pack and it seems to work quickly. I'm so glad my chiro introduced me to it.
Tanesha H.
Product is okay. Provides a nice cooling sensation, but doesnt really get rid of pain, just places cold on top of pain for me. Its also a bit expensive
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have you ever used this product