Biofreeze Pain Relief Gel, 4 oz. Tube [Single]

by BIOFREEZE

Celebrating 25 years of legendary pain relief, Biofreeze has long been the preferred topical analgesic brand of people in pain. - Hands-on healthcare professionals choose Biofreeze Pain Reliever because it is time-tested and clinically proven to work for patients under their care. - The fast acting, long lasting formula provides quick and effective pain relief without the use of prescription drugs. - When used before exercise or therapy, Biofreeze promotes more comfortable movement. - Applied afterward it soothes sore muscles and joints to minimize next-day aches and pains. - For everyday pain, Biofreeze has provided peace of mind and effective results for decades.

Contains an ILEX base, and a herbal extract for a quick onset, deep, long lasting, pain relief; Has been shown to help decrease the aches and pains of daily life; Greaseless, stainless, and has a vanishing scent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biofreeze Pain Relief Gel, 4 oz. Tube [Single]!
I love the scent of Biofreeze! It doesn’t smell! It doesn’t give you that moth ball smelling effect like other topical pain relievers. Though, relief is not long lasting, at least not for me.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Omg ! Bio freeze is the best for aches and pains. I have osteoporosis in my spine, mind you I don’t take anything for the pain and this really does it for me. The menthol really sinks in and eases the pain. It doesn’t take it away but this gel lasts pretty long.
Was first given this product after a car actor help with my neck pain from whiplash. Every time I have a stubborn aching spot I just put a little of this on and it’s gone in a matter of minutes this stuff is great and not as expensive as some other products depending on where you purchase. We have a back up stash at my house because we never like to be without.
Love this product. The roll on applicator makes it easy to use however I find that you still have to massage it in with your hands. Great to use after a workout or before bedtime. I will definitely use it again.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is top grade my chiropractor use to sell it before they sold it I. The local pharmacy. I’m so happy I don’t have to worry that I have to go to my chiropractor to buy this anymore. Highly recommend for aches and pains on the shoulders, neck and back
Fayetteville , AR
Works great in releasing pain just about anywhere. I always keep it in my gym bad. It does have a strong scent, but it’s a good smell. Takes a few minutes to dry, but it’s not sticky. Recommend for any aches or soreness.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Found this at my local physical therapy office. I wasn’t sure it was really going to help any,ore than other cool to warm rubs have in the past. But I was pleasantly surprised. It’s my go to for gym soreness and stiff computer neck. It relaxes those muscles without an overwhelming smell and goes to work fast.
Toms River, NJ
Instant relief! No messy or greasy residue. You are left instantly feeling the benefits of pain relief with crazy smell lingering with you all day. It’s a bit costly but carried in most pharmacies even my spa sells it! Highly recommended since a little goes a long way!
Ronkonkoma, NY
My significant other loves this product. He has a bad back: previous fusion and herniated discs. This provides him relief after a long day of working. Goes on nicely, not greasy, and absorbs well into the skin!
I’ve had severe joint & muscle pain for years due to arthritis and fibromyalgia. This is very effective in reliving pain on the surface and deep down.