Biofreeze Colorless 4 oz Gel Tube with ilex uploaded by sarah c.Biofreeze Colorless 4 oz Gel Tube with ilex uploaded by sarah c.Biofreeze Colorless 4 oz Gel Tube with ilex uploaded by Diannah S.

BY BIOFREEZE

Biofreeze helps relax muscles and increase blood flow for less painful, more effective therapy. see more...

Mallory P.
Canton, OH
This is the best stuff. I suffer from several health issues. Including spinal stenosis and hernatied discs and fibromyalgia so I suffer with a lot of pain. This is the only thing that helps me as far as pain relief rubs. I would invest in this product.
Cathy R.
Mc Donald, TN
Biofreeze Tube Biofreeze was given to me by my Physical Therepist. My muscles was really tight and spasms was severe. It helped, word of caution, always wash hands afterwards. Lol
Melanie D.
This product works great on your sore muscles. I use this product often on my lower back and it helps the pain. I will but this product again in the future
Tammy N.
Newbern, TN
I love this product, it has help with leg & back pain. It's cold going on it doesn't have that "warm" feeling. I'm ok with that as long as it's helping.
Tiffaine C.
Warwick, RI
This is amazing for any body pain you may have very strong works right away I used it when I had back issues after giving birth while going to therapy
Kelsey D.
Oklahoma City, OK
When I use this on my clients they love it!!! Really helps relax the muscles and the smell is awesome!!! And very glad they sell at Walmart!!!
Tonia H.
I love this stuff. It works wonders for muscle soreness and minor aches and pains. We even apply it after massages in the spa where i work.
Arleen T.
Biofreeze is the best. I love it . It helps so much with my muscle aches and smell so good. My mother loves it & so does my father .
Mary Grace D.
This is hands down the best product for achy muscles! I use it all the time since I workout daily and I have bad knees. My muscle pain goes away as soon the cooling goes away. It's better than any other drugstore muscle creams or gels. When I used to work for a spa, they recommended this for all athletes and people with achy muscles.
Natasha L.
Cornwall, ON
I have tried lots of products and this one is in my top 2. I like the way it cools then starts working. The only thing is I don't find it lasts long.
Fryda A.
Yonkers, NY
I have tried other protects for my muscles when I exercise but that product gave me an allergic reaction i don't know why . But will this product be good? I have very sensitive skin!