Biofreeze Colorless 4 oz Gel Tube with ilex uploaded by Diannah S.Biofreeze Colorless 4 oz Gel Tube with ilex uploaded by sarah c.Biofreeze Colorless 4 oz Gel Tube with ilex uploaded by sarah c.

BY BIOFREEZE

Biofreeze helps relax muscles and increase blood flow for less painful, more effective therapy. see more...

Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
I hurt my back a few year ago and still struggle with the pain today. I often wake up in the middle of the night unable to sleep from the pain but this product immediately relieves me of that pain so that I can sleep soundly. It lasts a decent amount of time and I do have to admit I love the smell!
Samantha K.
I've been using Biofreeze Colorless 4 oz Gel Tube with ilex since I was a wee little gymnast about 20 years ago! Now that I'm a Personal Trainer and a Fitness Competitor (and 20 years older with countless injuries/ailments), I need it now more than ever. My Physical Therapist reassured me that Biofreeze is the way to go when it comes to aches and pains. I am able to get samples or purchase a tube on site whenever I see my PT. I wonder how I'd physically feel on a daily basis without it? <-- NOT!
Daresha P.
It may or may not be a placebo but this gel really allows my pain to temporarily disappear. I run track and I reach for time to time when I warm up before practice or a race and it really helps me out. I usually like to wear warm clothing overtop so that the sensation can really reach my skin while warming up. Even if your not an athlete it's good to have for any minor aches and pains.
Diannah S.
I cannot get enough of this stuff! It works so well, with helping your muscle aches and pains! All it takes is a little bit, where you are having a pain and it helps right away for me! I recommend this to people who suffer with back pain, knee pain, etc!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is the best  muscle cream I used. I have tons of  issues as well as shoulder and I must say that after physical therapy a massage with The smell is super mild, not like other creams. This really meets my expectations and it resolves my issues. I always recommend this product to whoever has the same issues as I do
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I injured my knee almost a year ago and this was the only thing that would help me sleep at night. It is a gel that absorbs quickly and penetrates the muscles and joints with the cooling relief of the active ingredient menthol usp. This has also helped me with arthritis and other sports related injuries.
Kayleene R.
Chicopee, MA
This product is a life changer! I suffer from constant lower back pain and stiff back. I just rub a few drops of this bad boy and I'm good to go! It's a great brand at a great price! I would recommend to anyone who suffers from any back pain or muscle ache! Its amazing!!!
Cathy R.
Cleveland , TN
Biofreeze Tube Biofreeze was given to me by my Physical Therepist. My muscles was really tight and spasms was severe. It helped, word of caution, always wash hands afterwards. Lol
Adrienne N.
Louisiana
I absolutely love Biofreeze! It helps so much when I’m having pain. Very affordable! Yes, it did meet my expectations. I just recently bought 3 tubes so that I never run out. Will continue to purchase.
Mallory P.
Canton, OH
This is the best stuff. I suffer from several health issues. Including spinal stenosis and hernatied discs and fibromyalgia so I suffer with a lot of pain. This is the only thing that helps me as far as pain relief rubs. I would invest in this product.
Fryda A.
Yonkers, NY
I have tried other protects for my muscles when I exercise but that product gave me an allergic reaction i don't know why . But will this product be good? I have very sensitive skin!