BY BIOFREEZE

For arthritis, back pain, sore muscles and joints. soothing menthol. vanishing scent. paraben-free. no NSAIDs, ibuprofen, aspirin or salicylate. no animal testing. . see more...

• Where do you usually find this product to buy? 4 Answers
  • My boyfriend has old back injuries that bother him a lot. Maybe w...4 Answers
  • I have arthritis in my hands and does use a doctor's prescribed p...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "You have to be careful not to get it in anyplace that might burn, like your eyes or in a cut, but I love the smell and it soothes sore muscles. " in 5 reviews
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
After a car accident I had a physical therapist recommend this to me. Ever since then, I have been using this every time I have muscle pain. It works wonders! The smell can be a bit overwhelming but it goes away. I wish more stores sold biofreeze. I've very rarely been able to buy this at a store. I usually have to purchase it from Amazon.
I've tried the roll on, the spray, and the gel. They all work the same but depending on where you need it they all can be applied easily.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
I was introduced to bio freeze by my chiropractor for relief of my chronically tight muscles. It helps a good bit, but I personally prefer the warming sensation of things like tiger balm. This packaging is really nice though and is easy to use, just be sure to wash your hands afterwards. If bio freeze is out of your price range, I recommend tiger balm.
Emma T.
Camden, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
This is on the other end of the spectrum from bengay or tiger balm. instead of the warming feeling you get from those this obviously takes the cold route to handle the pain. figure out where your pain is coming from and make sure that this product will be effective but if it is its an awesome product really helps with swelling.,
Samantha C.
This is THE BEST for pain relief. I swear by this stuff. When your body is sore after an injury or accident his alleviates the pain and makes it feel so much better and I love the strong menthol scent.
Breezy P.
Las Vegas, NV
I attend physical therapy, chiropractors, and pain management. I get trigger point injections, I use electrical stimulation, acupuncture, and an infinite amount of pills, creams, and patches. Through all of that, BioFreeze gives me pretty decent and quick relief. The biggest negative I have at all is the strong, menthol smell. Also, compared to other pain relieving gels, it requires quite a bit of product to cover surface area. If you can get past the smell and the constant reapplying, the deep and lasting pain relief is really good. It works better than than my prescription lidocaine ointment and lasts longer. The only product I can compare BioFreeze to is Tiger Balm. BioFreeze works quite well, but I personally prefer Tiger Balm a bit better. They both smell poorly, but they both work really nicely. I find that Tiger Balm lasts slightly longer than BioFreeze (on my body and in the jar), however BioFreeze rubs in more and leaves less of a greasy texture, though you need more of it.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
Really penetrates the skin to relieve muscle pain. I have had knee pain for years and rubbing this into my skin has been a great relief. I really love their no greasy formula. Would definitely recommend to any one with joint or muscle pain.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses this to gel to help with pain relief for his back. His chiropractor recommended it and it's what they use at their office. It feels really cool to the touch the moment you rub it into your hands. The scent it strong and will burn badly if you even move your hands anywhere near your eyes; even after washing your hands. It only helps for temporary relief of pain or soreness but it will help.
247lbscenes D.
I often get cramps in my calves and this helps to ease the pain away. I purchased large pump size from Massage Warehouse (with my cosmetologist discount) and a little goes a long way. Biofreeze is similar to Tiger Balm but more menthol and cooling sensation than burning sensation. I feel this works instantly without having to pop any ibuprofen. I like to put some of the Biofreeze in smaller travel size bottles and pack it in my suitcase just in case I need it when I travel and overdo it on hiking or outdoor activities.
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
Biofreeze is by far the best "icyhot" type pain relief gel for muscle aches. My chiropractor suggested it to me and I will never go back to cheap brands. It is well worth the money. My boyfriend and I both have back issues and this is a lifesaver! It helps you to relax your sore muscles and feels so wonderful! Obviously it will burn your eyes or any sensitive areas. The pump is also super convenient!
Cathy T.
loveland, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
My dad turned me on to bio freeze. This stuff has saved my entire family from aching muscles. I used it on my sons knees during his "growing pains" as a teenager. Also worked wonders on hubbys sore back after a weekend of landscaping. Definitely make sure to wash hands well after applying. This stuff can burn delicate areas if you're not carefulūüėČ we keep one in our fifth wheel and one in our home. Wont be without it ever!!!!!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Where would you use this the most on your body for relief of pain?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you recommend it to a friend?
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
Would this product be effective on the neck? Looking for a topical analgesic for muscle strain/nerve pain.
Nina G.
My boyfriend has old back injuries that bother him a lot. Maybe we should give this a try! I hope it helps!
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
Where do you usually find this product to buy?