BY BIOFREEZE

For arthritis, back pain, sore muscles and joints. soothing menthol. vanishing scent. paraben-free. no NSAIDs, ibuprofen, aspirin or salicylate. no animal testing. . see more...

• Does this really work? Is the smell strong? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this and how long does it take to start ...6 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin; is this a good product to use?4 Answers
  • "I found it really helps dull the chronic pain I have.." in 1 review
  • "The scent isn't sickening like most other pain relief gels and creams." in 1 review
  • "I use this on my sore muscles after working out but it really proved itself after using it on strained and pulled muscles I get after playing roller derby." in 1 review
  • "This helps muscle pain and also helps get you moving!" in 1 review
Charlene E.
San Jose, CA
Great for pain relief! Used this on my knees after running a half marathon and before application, I swear i could not move my knees at all. After i used this, i felt like as if I could run another race right then and there. The cooling effect felt really good and I would definitely use this again!
Hanani S.
I have JRA so I have these in the single pouches and they work great. The only thing I don’t like is it gets so cold to the point where it’s painful but once that calms down they’re great.
Jen P.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product everyday. It is a lightweight gel that goes on cold and soothing. It then dries and becomes odorless. It does not leave my skin sticky or greasy. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs relief of any aching muscles or even arthritis. Works wonders for me!
Caroline M.
Absolutely love this stuff! I swear by it for all my everyday aches and pains. It gets the job done reminds me A LOT of Tiger Balm but its obviously not balm lol Achy back rub a little on.... sore achy knees... Rub some on... Crick in your neck put some windex on it (hahaha PLEASE tell me someone got the movie reference 🙈) but seriously STUFF WORKS
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really penetrates the skin to relieve muscle pain. I have had knee pain for years and rubbing this into my skin has been a great relief. I really love their no greasy formula. Would definitely recommend to any one with joint or muscle pain.
Mandy M.
Macomb, MI
I have chronic head, neck and shoulder pain due to a sports injury. Finding a product that actually works is an ordeal! Bio Freeze was recommend to me by a Physical Therapist a few years ago. I've been using it ever since! The icy sensation triggers the nerve receptors to deflect pain within minutes of application. It only takes a dime sized amount of product to treat a given area, which is great for cost effectiveness! I highly recommend Bio Freeze for treating muscular pain!
Dee S.
Austin, TX
It is so rare that I find something that works as great as biofreeze. The roll on gel makes it easy to apply and it doesn't make a mess. The formula starts off cold and then changes to a nice, healing burn. I use this for sore muscles, tension headaches, and arthritis. Biofreeze has become a part of my daily life and I would recommend this to anyone with aches and pains. #myfavorite
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH
This was my go-to product when I first seriously injured my neck almost 10 years ago & still is my go-to product for muscle pain and soreness. Not only am I a huge fan (and very thankful for it!), but my husband is as well. We literally always carry some with us wherever we go as we both have had spine fusions (lumbar for him, cervical for me) and muscle spasms can randomly hit hard and ferocious and Biofreeze makes them tolerable! Both of our orthopedic surgeons highly recommended this product as well.
Andrea T.
Springfield, MO
I have a very bad back and this gel has always helped take the edge off pain-wise. I put it on my lower back and instantly is cools. I feel it working in seconds, and the effect is pretty long lasting. I can put it on before bed and wake up 8 hours later like I just recently applied it. It's not greasy, sticky, and doesn't burn. It's made with menthol which gives a minty fragrance that lasts. It absorbs into the skin fairly quickly too I might add. Does NOT stain clothes. I have zero complaints.
Wendy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't normally have back pains, but when they spontaneously do come, this is the only thing that helps. It applies really cool and cold, which I find comforting, and brings a good amount of heat. It leaves the area quite mentholated and almost numbing. I have the 'roll-on' foam applicator tube, and also the foam is a bit flimsy, it does its job. I definitely recommend this product for people with arthritis (which my mom has and uses it for), and back pain.
Jessica G.
Southaven, MS
Has anyone tried this and how long does it take to start working?
Kelly K.
Monroe, MI
I have sensitive skin; is this a good product to use?
Tiera M.
Chandler, AZ
Does this really work? Is the smell strong?