BY BIOFREEZE

For arthritis, back pain, sore muscles and joints. soothing menthol. vanishing scent. paraben-free. no NSAIDs, ibuprofen, aspirin or salicylate. no animal testing. . see more...

• About four to six hours, depending on the location, amount used, ...2 Answers
  • How long does the pain relief last?7 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "Massage Envy uses this product during Deep Heat Therapy and it really helps the muscle feel better faster." in 1 review
Karen R.
Baltimore
Chiropractor friend gave me this when I asked her for exercises for my (diagnosed) back pain. I try not to take pain meds, and use this when I need a little extra something to take my mind off an ache. It’s a temporary counter-irritant. Glad to see it’s become available in more stores.
Lizzie C.
west union, SC
This is a great product for uses if you have muscle pain after your workout. I keep one bottle of this on my bedside table and the other in my gym bag. I like this a lot better than Icy hot because it seems to last longer. I purchased a two pack of the roll-on tubes on Amazon for about $15. I prefer the roll on to the squeeze tube because of the fact that its a mess-free on the go application.
Karen H.
Easy to roll on and works fast. I have issues with intense low back pain, and sometimes this is the only reason I get to sleep. It relaxes the muscles in my lower back and seems to help with the inflammation. It feels so good and is super helpful.
Hannah B.
Knoxville , TN
I love this product. I am a high school runner, and use this product at every track meet before my races. It is great to run without feeling pains in my legs. I believe this product is better then alternatives, it is of better quality and strength. However, after using it for multiple weeks it seems to loose its strength. Despite this, I recommend the product.
Katie K.
E Springfield, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love, Love, Love! I have never had a product that works as well as Biofreeze. Goes on freezing, but the relief lasts a super long time. I will forever be a Biofreeze girl.
Chayanne H.
Moyock
This is the best pain reliever there is! This applies very easily, it smells like mint, and it soothes the skin & muscles almost instantly. I would recommend this to anyone who works out often or is an athlete. It's a must have!
Johni L.
Best topical pain relief treatment I have used. My chiropractor recommended several years ago, and I've been using ever since. Also effective prevention treatment when I use prior to a hard workout!!
Valerie R.
Brooklyn
So great and really works. I’ve used it often for neck pain, lower back pain etc but you can use it all over and it really works. The roll on works best for avoiding a mess
Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have degenerative disease that particularly affects my neck and while at the pharmacy looking for another topical analgesic to try a stranger swore bio freeze is the best. I like that's it's s roll on that I can apply myself but that's about it. I had to constantly reapply, not effective at all. I'll stick with icy hot until my insurance kicks in and maybe can get injections.
sarah i.
This stuff right here is the best thing to relieve ANYTHING kind of back pain. It's prescription strength and I've found this to be the only thing I have liked. It's a little pricy but we'll worth it.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
How long does the pain relief last?
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
About four to six hours, depending on the location, amount used, and activity level. It really helps.