BY BIOFREEZE

For arthritis, back pain, sore muscles and joints. soothing menthol. vanishing scent. paraben-free. no NSAIDs, ibuprofen, aspirin or salicylate. no animal testing. . see more...

• About four to six hours, depending on the location, amount used, an...2 Answers
  • How long does the pain relief last?7 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "Massage Envy uses this product during Deep Heat Therapy and it really helps the muscle feel better faster." in 1 review
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I honestly don't understand all of the high reviews. I had such high hopes for this since people RAVE about this stuff bit I am sorely disappointed. It smells highly mentholated and has a cooling effect on the skin but other than that, it does nothing. I have a sore shoulder from sleeping wrong last night and decided to rub this stuff on to give it a try. Well, it has not helped to relieve any of the pain one bit and it doesn't look like I'm sleeping tonight either.
Lele S.
Lele S.
Fort Rucker, AL
My go to, always come back to product is BioFreeze. I have very bad neck and back issues and from day 1 that I was introduced to this, I have never looked back. Usually, alongside my chiropractic or physical therapy care I use biofreeze to help my muscles out. I have used other brands like icy hot and the knock off and honestly, biofreeze never ceases to amaze. My favorite to use after almost 8 years.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Luckey, OH
I have to lift my 40lb daughter multiple times a day and have severe back pain and have recently pulled muscles from it. I am allergic to muscle relaxers so there is nothing I can use to relieve my pain. I learned about biofreeze in school for massage therapy. I finally get some relief when I use this! I love this product and would highly recommend using this over icy hot or other products like it.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
This is such a great product, for so many reasons. One - it really works, and lasts so long for the price. I get addicted, as muscle pain and soreness is just a reality a lot of the time. I never don't have this in my medicine cupboard! I use more often than lots of people say they need to - i would estimate about once every 2 to 3 hours. But it really works and starts helping right away.
Kristie T.
Kristie T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product really works and is worth every penny. I have a chronic illness and one of my dear friends told me to try this out and at first, I looked at the price and was like no way. My daughter purchased it and told me to try it out and needless to say, it's a winner.
Sherilyn O.
Sherilyn O.
Hyannis, MA
This is an awesome product. It's so good for aches and pains . It instantly soothes any pains. It's cool and soothing . The roll on is so much better then the gel. It's worth the money . If you have any aches & pains I recommend this .
Magan M.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
I highly highly recommend this product to anyone who has aches and pains. I use this product several times a week if not most of the time everyday and it removes my pain for several hours. I love the scent of it as well!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Fort Worth, TX
I have chronic pain and nothing had been as helpful that doesn't require a doctor than biofreeze my whole family uses it. And an unexpected upside is it helps with my bacne!
Alonna N.
Alonna N.
I love this stuff. It helps relieve my back pain and has a nice scent. It doesn't feel like my skin is burning as it has an awesome cooling effect.
Charles H.
Charles H.
After having knee surgery and going through therapy this has been a blessing to me to get rid of the aches and pains to make it through the day
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
How long does the pain relief last?
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
About four to six hours, depending on the location, amount used, and activity level. It really helps.