BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief

by BIOFREEZE

For arthritis, back pain, sore muscles and joints. soothing menthol. vanishing scent. paraben-free. no NSAIDs, ibuprofen, aspirin or salicylate. no animal testing. .

HooW well does this work for knee pain at a level 10 and how often does it need reapplying ?
I have very bad lower back pain due to an injury years ago and nothing really helps me sometimes the pain is so bad I can hardly move so please be truthful in answering my question cause I really need something to help with this pain ?
Do you prefer the gel or the roll on version?
Start your review of BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief!
Product Highlights
Massage Envy uses this product during Deep Heat Therapy and it really helps the muscle feel better faster.in reviews
Martha H.
Dayton, OH
BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief uploaded by Martha H.
Biofreeze is great for sore, inflamed muscles, penetrates quickly, mess-free roll on application, feels cool on area applied and has very strong menthol smell. I use it after a workout, pulled muscle, or any muscle area that is sore like neck shoulder area after a long day. It is a descent size and lasts a while. I love this product and definitely recommend it. BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief
shels Z.
Euless, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief uploaded by shels Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was introduced to this product by a Physical Therapist. I have long-standing osteo-arthritis and have, most recently, been receiving Physical therapy for a complicated knee replacement/revision. Biofreeze is far superior to other, similar products (ie. Ben-Gay, Icy Hot). It is available in roll-on form (my personal fave) which makes it easier to self-apply.
Alicia M.
Polk city, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief uploaded by Alicia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
THIS ( IS ) LIFE‼️‼️ makes all the bad feel good. I can not be without my Biofreeze. The cool combined with the hot makes you forget all about the pain. Listens up the stuff and the feel good happens. Love this stuff. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️BIOFREEZE
Lyndsay D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Biofreeze is good stuff. Def helps for many aches and pains. Love this roll on version; you don’t have to get that stuff on your hands. Easy to use. Easy to target certain aches. I use this mostly on my neck, lower back, and calves. Works great. Highly recommend.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,267 reviews
Honestly works so well and I used to use this when I played softball, always helped and relaxed my sore muscles.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief uploaded by Dinah P.
BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief uploaded by Dinah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Biofreeze Cold Therapy Pain Relief is a good product for your aches & pains. I use the roll-on so you don’t have to worry about getting it on your hands. It has a soothing menthol scent. Paraben Free. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others.
Abby T.
BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief uploaded by Abby T.
Purchased at: CVS
my favorite “non pill” pain reliever item. Works great for athletes and injuries, and is almost instant!!!BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief This product is a reasonable price as well!!
Amber V.
Wenatchee, WA
BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief uploaded by Amber V.
I cannot say enough about how amazing this product is. Works on my neck, shoulders, back, knees and even on the bottoms of my feet for my plantar fasciitis.
trish U.
Horsham, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief uploaded by trish U.
Purchased at: Walgreens
AMAZING STUFF!!! The best for back pain, knee pain, foot pain... literally anything! Instantly cools and and helps muscles relax! I love love love this! We always have one in the house just in case! Must have!!
Chandni P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief uploaded by Chandni P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the holy grail for sore muscles/pain! For the little bottle it is pricey but it is definitely worth it. I definitely recommend this product it’s so much better than icy hot patches!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle T.
East York , ON
il y a un an
Has anyone used the gel (Biofreeze Tube) and spray (BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief) products and preferred using one over the other?
Huong N. il y a un an
I use the roll-on one and its easier to carry around.