BY BIOFREEZE #6 in Pain Relief

For arthritis, back pain, sore muscles and joints. soothing menthol. vanishing scent. paraben-free. no NSAIDs, ibuprofen, aspirin or salicylate. no animal testing. . see more...

BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief

Start your review of BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Massage Envy uses this product during Deep Heat Therapy and it really helps the muscle feel better faster." in 1 review
Krystina N.
Loxley, AL
I suffer from cervical neuralgia and this product is amazing and definitely gets the job done. I usually put it in at night when I know my muscles will tense up. Definitely will buy this again and recommend it to those needed a fix.
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ugh. I had SUCH high hopes for this product and it completely let me down. I have allergic arthritis in my fingers which basically just means all of allergy season the joints in my hands hurt due to inflammation. I also have a bad knee due to  five years of cheerleading/tumbling. With all the reviews I hoped for a miracle. It had a cooling effect while applying it that felt kind of nice but as soon as it absorbed both my fingers and knees started hurting 100x more. I was in so much pain I couldn't move and it stayed that was for five hours until it wore off. I'm glad some people had good luck with this product but it is a definite no from me.
Juliana G.
Chula Vista
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of the only things to help me with my back and neck pain. I was born with scoliosis and I’m always in pain and this product is a lifesaver for me. So if you are looking for something to soothe your pain I would recommend this.
Tara W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Having Multiple Sclerosis I cant use any hot muscle rubs so this stuff is just perfect! It doesn’t make your body feel like it’s on fire like other ones do. This product has a cool feeling and smells like mints! I stay sore 24/7 and after using this I feel so much better. If you are the type of person that doesn’t like taking medicine or using medications on your body TRY this! Biofreeze helps with arthritis and fibromyalgia soreness! You will not be disappointed with this product :)BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief
Kelly M.
Celebration, FL
This stuff is awesome! I’m a runner and it’s nursed me through some knee and foot injuries, and I’m currently dealing with a shifted vertebrae in my neck and it’s helped provide additional comfort when typical pain relief like Motrin, Tylenol, etc. don’t totally cut it. You don’t get the burn like icy hot. I’ve used the roller version as well as the gel pump and both work great. I’ve even been able to buy it in to-go packs at race expos and I find those super convenient to carry while I’m running a race and I have a ways to go to get to a med tent.
Yasmeen L.
Great product for pain & muscle relief. I especially love the roll on applicator because it keeps your hands from getting messy & smelling like biofreeze. Great product.
Morgan P.
Wichita
I don’t go anywhere without my biofreeze! It is literally a lifesaver in the middle of a softball game for me. I have many injuries and occur new ones too. Biofreeze helps to decrease the pain with a cold sensation. It is worth every penny. This is not only for athletes, the general population could see benefits from using this product as as well.
Crystal K.
Brea, CA
my whole family uses this product! my dad uses it for his back pain, i use it when i get shin splints, and my brothers use it for sore muscles. we all have our own. This works really well and it doesn't burn like some other muscle creams i've used. I've had ones that cool and then burn hours later, but this one is not liek that. It is cooling when you apply it and it gives you relief and it burns a little bit. I always think that if it doesnt burn it doesnt work
Christy P.
Macon, MO
First introduced to this miracle treatment by my chiropractor. I love this stuff. My only advise is to not apply straight from shower. Holy fire balls! My back was on fire!!! My husband does it all the time and he must have skin of steel because I looked to see if my skin was burning!
Whitney W.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works much better than its competitors. I swear by it! I have a shoulder problem than flares up pretty regularly and this is my go to product. Doesn’t smell great but it definitely numbs and lessens the pain. Doesn’t always last long but you can reapply.
Amanda H.
Salisbury, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does the pain relief last?
Jessica V.