BY BIOFREEZE

The deep penetrating, long lasting analgesic you love for sore muscle, joint, and backache relief now comes in an improved colorless formula! It is 100% paraben-free and is preferred by 4 out of 5 users to the old Biofreeze. It is the #1 clincally used and recommended topical analgesic. Biofreeze Pain Reliever delivers targeted pain relief with the benefits of cryotherapy to treat athletic and muscle related injuries, sore or strained muscles, shoulder and arm discomfort, neck, hip and leg pain, back pain, painful joints, sports injury pain, ankle or foot pain, and pain associated with bruising, arthritis and tendonitis. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cece A.
I use this on my back. I have arthritis in my lower spine and my husbands rubs this on my back a lot. It doesn't take the pain away, nothing usually does, but the cooling effect it has, helps the pain a lot. Use this and then lay on a heating pad, its heaven!
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
My husband and I love using this when our backs are hurting, it has a nice smell and alleviates the pain! I first started using it when my back pain got so bad I started going to the chiropractor & getting massages, they asked if I wanted to try it and ever since I've been buying it at the store!
April C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love Biofreeze! I had restless leg syndrome each time I was pregnant. The only thing that helped was to apply Biofreeze, lightly wrap my knees with an ace bandage, and then elevate my feet. That was the only way I was able to get some sleep. Highly recommend it!
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
Biofreeze is an awesome product. I works well with achy joints, stiff necks and sore feet! I use it on myself and my clients all the time!
Jacqueline H.
Forked River, NJ
The best topical I use it on all my clients helps with sore muscles strains and sprains as well as arthritis
Breanna U.
Charleston, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works wonders on sore muscles. when I play tennis this is my go to for my knee and/or tennis elbow.
Michelle  G.
This product is fantastic when you have muscle aches and pains. It helps to relieve pain.
Cory M.
Wadesville, IN
Biofreeze is a must have for all active people. the touch free applicator is great.
April B.
Hamilton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband loves this stuff. Being a martial arts instructor, your body goes through a lot in one night. This has done wonders for him. Smells great, and helps to relieve the pain quickly.
Candice G.
St. Catharines , ON
Bio freeze is the all time best product! My massage therapist recommended it and i use it when I'm hurting
Angelique  L.
Avoca, PA
What does this specifically do? Is it like bengay?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you need a prescription for this?
Diana P.
How much does this product cost?