BY BIOFREEZE

Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
I can’t live without this. I have chronic pain and a herniated disc from a neck injury. I thought icy hot was good at first, but honestly nothing can compare to Biofreeze!! I like how you just get the cold and not the hot, although personally I never even felt any cold or hot effect AT ALL from Icy Hot. It didn’t help even a tiny bit. But biofreeze I spray on myself all day! Probably more than recommend but I can’t help it. I can’t sleep without this stuff. I use either the roll on or the spray, so it doesn’t get on your hands and then accidentally into your eye, even if you wash your hands really good, that stuff is potent! I’m so glad I discovered BioFreeze from my first aid place at work/ chiropractor!!
Alicia C.
I am a HUGE fan!! I had the unfortunate a herniated disc in my lower back a few years back. It was the most excruciating pain that took weeks, if not months, to heal. My chiropractor recommended this once I was on the mend and able to bear weight again. It felt AMAZING on those right and tender muscles! Not to mention that the 360 angle made it possible to spray it upside down onto my back myself. Two thumbs up!
Helen Y.
I workout a lot so this is super great for my muscles when they get sore from those days I decide to go extra hard. They spray is easier because you can hit the spots directly and don’t have to get your hands messy. It works fast and last long. The scent isn’t to loud either like most medicated formulas.
Amanda C.
AUBURNDALE, FL
I work for orthopedic office and we use it daily I highly recommend it. It's not expensive and it works so well the 316 also makes it so easy to apply by yourself.
Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I carry this in my gym bag and spray directly on my sore aching muscle or my problem/bad parts of my body like my quads and lower back. You feel it instantly and is 10xs better then icy hot. The best part about the spray is that you don't have to touch it with your hands which is a huge plus for when your on the go!
MaLisa S.
Lufkin, TX
I get really bad tension in my neck and shoulders. I love that this product is a spray. It's not messy. Spray and let dry. It helps with the pain so I can get through the day.
Gail S.
Horicon, WI
Biofreeze is awesome. My physical therapist recommended it for my right should for severe pain and it has been very helpful. I would love to try the spray.
Amber C.
Harvey, LA
Evryone in my family uses this for pain relief. My grandma, my mom, and I suggest it to everyone we know that has joint pain.
Victoria L.
Great product for muscle aches. It's not a miracle solution but it does help eleviate some of the pain from muscle aches and pains.