BIOFlex Eye Mask

BXO1005 Features: Proudly manufactured in the USA Eye mask Material: Soft comfortable nylon Ideal for relaxation, stress, sinus problems and headaches Contains 2 concentric circle magnets Two elastic straps to secure mask to your face Helps with wrinkles around the eyes Magnetic fields: 2 Gauss: 500 Per magnet Dimensions: Dimensions: 4'' H x 7.25'' W x 0.25'' D see more...

Natalie  R.
Downey, CA
See where I live at is by a Main Street so the light does not go anywhere but when I came across these they did a miracle! I was able to sleep right without tossing and turning!!
Tobi A.
This is an excellent product!!! Keeps the light out completely and totally comfortable. I recommend it with my eyes shut (obviously because I have it on LOL)
jessica b.
I love this eye mask. I can sleep comfortably in the day time. my boyfriend used it before and woke up thinking he went blind it worked so well 😂
Danielle K.
I absolutely love this mask. It fits so comfortably on my face and I don't have any uncomfortablness.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
I love my mask. it's very gentle feeling on my face and works wonders for me.
Davina M.
Scotland
Fits so comfortable unlike any other mask, love this so much and I recommend to very one who takes naps
veronica m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do u own one
Davina M.
Scotland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fits so comfortable unlike any other eye ask, I always use it for naps everyday!! I recommend
Kierstyn F.
Albany, OR
Is this comfortable enough to use often?