Biofinity Toric Contact Lenses uploaded by Tearra F.Biofinity Toric Contact Lenses uploaded by Patrick E F.Biofinity Toric Contact Lenses uploaded by Jennilee K.

BY BIOFINITY #14 in Contact Lenses

Biofinity ® Toric Product Details— Biofinity ® Toric Is A High Performance Silicone Hydrogel Soft Lens Which Utilizes An Innovative Material To Provide Many Patient Benefits. Lenses Stay Moist And Comfortable All Day Long Helps Keep Your Eyes Clear, White And Healthy Looking Unique, Naturally Water-Loving Material Patented Aquaform ™ Technology Aquaform ™ Is The Technology Behind The Biofinity ® Comfilcon A Material That Makes It Wettable And Is One Factor That Makes Biofinity ® Toric Such A Comfortable Lens. Aquaform ™ Is Naturally Wettable And Establishes Hydrogen Bonds With Water Molecules Holding Water Within The Lens Making The Lens Soft, Wettable And Resistant To Dehydration And Resistant To Deposits. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have worn this brand of contacts for going on 13 years now and I absolutely love them. I have astigmatism in both eyes, so finding contacts that will work with that issue is a problem in itself. These contacts stay in place, are very comfortable and regularly last past the 30 day mark for me. Occasionally I will have a pair that will accumulate some buildup at the end of the month, but it's nothing a little special solution can't fix.
Heather M.
I absolutely hate these contacts. Every pair (5 pairs now) have developed horrible protein deposits by week 2. Even while using a nightly hydrogen peroxide cleaning system. I only get about 3 weeks of wear out of them before I have to throw them out. I’ve never hated a pair of contacts until now & I’ve worn contacts for 31 years. Last week we had some very cold weather. I had to scrape ice off the car in the cold. I noticed I was having trouble seeing- my contacts were cloudy. It’s like they fogged over or something. I had to use saline to rewet them so I could see. I have one more pair & then I’m going back to daily lenses. Don’t buy these.
Ashley G.
Lancaster, PA
I have a love hate relationship with these lenses. MOSTLY LOVE! When they're at the end of their life, they take a deep, sharp decline. I wear them everyday for over 12+ hours and don't have issues. Towards the end of their life cycle, they do get dry and they get retain protein deposits BAD. They get super uncomfortable and tear while in your eye easily... I like to make sure when they're nearing the end to have eye drops and an extra set in my bag just in case. Other than that, I LOVE THEM! Long wearing, comfortable & affordable.
I have repurchased these at least 5 times.
Michelle H.
Chino Hills, CA
I'm an optometry student who is trying these lenses as apart of our program. I've found the comfort to be great, however they seem to hold protein build up pretty bad and my vision is constantly foggy (this is using my daily regiment of eyedrops for dry eye and it still holds dirt) .
Kelly H.
Johnstown, PA
I love these contacts!!!! I've been wearing them for a few years now, I have sensitive eyes one has an astigmatism and one does not, so honestly though the years I've tried a handful of different contacts, but by far these have been the best for my eyes! I can wear them for 10-14 hours and not have any issues! I would 100% recommend these contacts!
Noemi F.
Harlingen , TX
I have worn contact lenses for many years, and it's taken me a long time to find the perfect lenses for My eyes. These are it. I have never worn a more comfortable contact lens. They are super comfortable last a good amount of time. Don't rip/tear easily. I will definitely continue to purchase these.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been wearing contacts since I've been about ten or so. I've had lots of experience with contacts and these are my go to contacts. They are soft lenses and keeps my eyes from feeling itchy or scratchy after a long day of wear.
Tearra F.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
Best contacts I have ever uses. My eyes tend to be very dry so wearing contacts are very uncomfortable. I have had no dryness with the breathables xw toric soft contact lenses.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
I've been wearing these contacts for a couple of months. So far I've had mixed feelings. My optometrist switched me to these because my eye was getting irritated with a different brand. These contacts are so comfortable! I can wear them all day. The downfall is they advertise you can wear them to sleep. This is not true. I always wake up with dry eyes and blurry vision. I have to take my contacts off for a few mintues to let me eyes adjust. Second, they are only available in clear. Would like to see them in color, especially for the price!
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Hands down the WORST contacts I've ever worn. They get dirty and stay dirty. My makeup will get on them and they won't "self clean" so I'm left with blurry contacts. The only way to get all the smudges off is to take a q-tip with solution and rub them, and that still doesn't get it all off.