Biofinity Contact Lenses

Biofinity ® Product Details— Biofinity ® Is A High Performance Silicone Hydrogel Soft Lens Which Utilizes An Innovative Material To Provide Many Patient Benefits. Biofinity ® Lenses Stay Moist And Comfortable All Day Long Helps Keep Your Eyes Clear, White And Healthy Looking Unique, Naturally Water-Loving Material Patented Aquaform ™ Technology Aquaform ™ Is The Technology Behind The Biofinity ® Comfilcon A Material That Makes It Wettable And Is One Factor That Makes Biofinity ® Such A Comfortable Lens. Aquaform ™ Is Naturally Wettable And Establishes Hydrogen Bonds With Water Molecules Holding Water Within The Lens Making The Lens Soft, Wettable And Resistant To Dehydration And Resistant To Deposits.

What are the best contact lenses resetting drops to use.  I need something that works good and last without having to use several times.  I've tried refresh and that just didn't work for me. ?
Una consulta como hago para recibir un producto. Soy nueva y no tengo idea. Porfa.
How do you feel about these contact lenses?
Start your review of Biofinity Contact Lenses!
Product Highlights
These contacts were recommended by my eye doctor because of my dry eyes, but they work just as well as cheaper brands.in reviews
...contacts all day until i go to bed so you probably could find a better long wearing contact. in reviews
Jessica A.
Aurora, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are very hit or miss with me. When they're fresh out of the pack they're wonderful, but after a few days of use (with proper cleaning and storing) I noticed they get sticker and dryer and just generally very uncomfortable.
Brittany L.
This is my favorite product! I use this brand for my contacts. They are comfortable to wear. They don't dry my eyes out. And it's comfortable all day long. I would recommend this product to anyone using contacts. My eye doctor recommended them because I have dry eyes. They are perfect. #EverydayComfort #MyCultClassic #MoistEyes #ComfortAllDay
Sam S.
These are the worst contacts. I’ve had contacts for 20 years. These are supposed to be monthly and I can barely get 2-3 weeks before they rip. I don’t sleep in them or rub my eyes but these contacts get dried out and rip. I’ve even had some with a tear right out of the box! Will not be purchasing again.
Jyothi V.
WORST contact lenses that I have ever used in ages. I use the monthly ones but it starts tearing within 2 weeks of use.I am very careful in handling contact lenses. I am using contacts for last 15 years but this is the worst. I never sleep with the lenses on nor do I rub my eyes. I have short nails so there is no chance of nails causing the tear. Still tearing is happening every time. I will never ever buy these lenses again. I wish I could give 0 stars
Priscilla E.
Morrow
Hello.  I am very disappointed with these contacts. I purchased comfilcon A from Visionworks in GA, in March.  I bought a year supply. These contacts have broken in half while in my eyes.  Not one pair has made it to a month.  I am very dissappointment and dissatisfied.
Heather M.
I absolutely hate these contacts. Every pair (5 pairs now) have developed horrible protein deposits by week 2. Even while using a nightly hydrogen peroxide cleaning system. I only get about 3 weeks of wear out of them before I have to throw them out. I’ve never hated a pair of contacts until now & I’ve worn contacts for 31 years. Last week we had some very cold weather. I had to scrape ice off the car in the cold. I noticed I was having trouble seeing- my contacts were cloudy. It’s like they fogged over or something. I had to use saline to rewet them so I could see. I have one more pair & then I’m going back to daily lenses. Don’t buy these.
Anna H.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Hands down the WORST contacts I've ever worn. They get dirty and stay dirty. My makeup will get on them and they won't "self clean" so I'm left with blurry contacts. The only way to get all the smudges off is to take a q-tip with solution and rub them, and that still doesn't get it all off.
Dee K.
Grove City
Best contacts I've ever worn.  I have not had issues with dry eyes since I replaced my old contacts with this brand. I definitely recommend Biofinity for anyone with dry eyes. Try a sample from your eye doctor.  You won't be disappointed. Best decision I made.
Michelle H.
Walla Walla, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I'm an optometry student who is trying these lenses as apart of our program. I've found the comfort to be great, however they seem to hold protein build up pretty bad and my vision is constantly foggy (this is using my daily regiment of eyedrops for dry eye and it still holds dirt) .
Becca L.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Biofinity Contact Lenses uploaded by Becca L.
I bought a 6 pack which should of lasted 6 months. The first 3 pairs were good and lasted a whole month without bothering me or drying out or ripping. As I started to get to the fourth month I ended up going through a pair every week and a half to two weeks because they would end up with a scratch or a rip which made it too uncomfortable to wear. Maybe the last 3 were just a bad batch since the first 3 were good?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yuliya D.