Biofinity Contact Lenses

Biofinity ® Product Details— Biofinity ® Is A High Performance Silicone Hydrogel Soft Lens Which Utilizes An Innovative Material To Provide Many Patient Benefits. Biofinity ® Lenses Stay Moist And Comfortable All Day Long Helps Keep Your Eyes Clear, White And Healthy Looking Unique, Naturally Water-Loving Material Patented Aquaform ™ Technology Aquaform ™ Is The Technology Behind The Biofinity ® Comfilcon A Material That Makes It Wettable And Is One Factor That Makes Biofinity ® Such A Comfortable Lens. Aquaform ™ Is Naturally Wettable And Establishes Hydrogen Bonds With Water Molecules Holding Water Within The Lens Making The Lens Soft, Wettable And Resistant To Dehydration And Resistant To Deposits.

How do you feel about these contact lenses?
Where is the cheapest place to purchase this brand of Contacts?
I've been wearing these for a few years and I noticed that near the end of the day my eyes get dry. Is there anything to prevent that?
Start your review of Biofinity Contact Lenses!
Product Highlights
“These contacts were recommended by my eye doctor because of my dry eyes, but they work just as well as cheaper brands.” in 1 review
“...contacts all day until i go to bed so you probably could find a better long wearing contact. ” in 1 review
Hernando , MS
I have a astigmatism and I'm also nearsighted. These are the only contact brand that works well with me. With other contact lenses it drys out my eyes and I don't ever want to wear them. These keep my eyes non dry and I wear them every time I go out.
Full
Hacienda Hts, CA
i've been using these contacts for five years now and they work really well for me. the only thing is that by the end of the day my eyes are irritated and often throughout the day my eyes water and they get uncomfortable. i think i'm going to switch soon.
Full, Curled
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Since these are monthly lenses the material is a little thicker which I like. Great vision and comfort on the eye. I have dry eye so these do feel a bit dry by the end of the day but not as bad as when I trued Acuvue Moist which felt like paper after 2 hours of wearing them.
Short, Straight
Grand Rapids, MI
I've been wearing these for over 10 years and they're the best contact lenses ever! Soft, comfortable, easy to put in and they stay moist (sorry, I know a lot of people hate that word) for about a month!
Maple Valley, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been wearing contacts since I've been about ten or so. I've had lots of experience with contacts and these are my go to contacts. They are soft lenses and keeps my eyes from feeling itchy or scratchy after a long day of wear.
Long
I absolutely hate these contacts. Every pair (5 pairs now) have developed horrible protein deposits by week 2. Even while using a nightly hydrogen peroxide cleaning system. I only get about 3 weeks of wear out of them before I have to throw them out. I’ve never hated a pair of contacts until now & I’ve worn contacts for 31 years. Last week we had some very cold weather. I had to scrape ice off the car in the cold. I noticed I was having trouble seeing- my contacts were cloudy. It’s like they fogged over or something. I had to use saline to rewet them so I could see. I have one more pair & then I’m going back to daily lenses. Don’t buy these.
Roswell, GA
These are the best contacts! truly last for 30 days. I made the switch a few years ago and have never looked back. They keep your eyes hydrated even when travelling often!
Full
Humble, TX
I've been wearing these contacts for a couple of months. So far I've had mixed feelings. My optometrist switched me to these because my eye was getting irritated with a different brand. These contacts are so comfortable! I can wear them all day. The downfall is they advertise you can wear them to sleep. This is not true. I always wake up with dry eyes and blurry vision. I have to take my contacts off for a few mintues to let me eyes adjust. Second, they are only available in clear. Would like to see them in color, especially for the price!
Thin, Short, Straight
This is my favorite product! I use this brand for my contacts. They are comfortable to wear. They don't dry my eyes out. And it's comfortable all day long. I would recommend this product to anyone using contacts. My eye doctor recommended them because I have dry eyes. They are perfect. #EverydayComfort #MyCultClassic #MoistEyes #ComfortAllDay
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Hands down the WORST contacts I've ever worn. They get dirty and stay dirty. My makeup will get on them and they won't "self clean" so I'm left with blurry contacts. The only way to get all the smudges off is to take a q-tip with solution and rub them, and that still doesn't get it all off.
Thin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...