Bioelements Sun Diffusing Protector SPF 15 4 oz uploaded by Denise D.Bioelements Sun Diffusing Protector SPF 15 4 oz uploaded by Catherine N.

BY BIOELEMENTS

Bioelements Sun Diffusing Protector SPF 15 4 oz NEW and IMPROVED formula Broad spectrum SPF 15 protection Provides protection from casual day-in, day-out sun exposure Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed Dermatologist tested and clinically tested to be non-irritating Used by estheticians to finish a professional facial A lightweight broad spectrum SPF 15 moisturizer to safeguard skin. Broad spectrum sunscreens protect skin from both UVA and UVB rays. UVB rays are responsible for sunburns. UVA rays can penetrate deeper into the skin, causing premature aging. Both UVB and UVA rays can cause skin cancer. A sunscreen's SPF number indicates its amount of protection from UVB rays. By choosing a broad spectrum sunscreen, you'll know you are protecting your skin from the risk of early skin aging and skin cancer. Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Reapply at least every 2 hours Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Avobenzone 2.0%, Homosalate 7.5%, Octocrylene 1.8%, Octyl Salicylate 5.0%, Oxybenzone 0.49% FULL INGREDIENTS: Aminomethyl Propanol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate, Salvia Offi cinalis (Sage) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Water (Aqua, Eau FREE GIFT! Purchase $50+ of Bioelements and receive a free gift. Click here to see your gift. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon E.
Lightweight broad spectrum SPF 15 moisturizer to safeguard skin.

ESTHETICIAN TIP: “A great formula for all skin types. It dries down to a matte finish and does not leave any greasy residue.”

Provides protection from casual day-in, day-out sun exposure
Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing. Ideal for sensitive skin
Catherine N.
Vancouver , WA
I have extremely sensitive skin and usually facial sunscreens break me out in not only a horrible rash but acne as well! this sunscreen keeps me protected all day without a heavy sunscreen feel and no irritation! I can enjoy my day in the sun knowing my skin is protected and safe.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
I like to use this as the moisturizer I send clients home wearing. After exfoliation or a peel, it's extremely important to protect your skin from the sun but also add in moisture. This product is killing two birds with one stone!
Maria C.
Es realmente bueno, mi piel lo absorve muy rapido y al ser de 15 siento que me deja tomar un poco de color, pero claro reaplicandolo cada dos o tres horas
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
Absolutely love this!!! It's absolutely amazing, I apply it right before I do my makeup and go out into the sun and I swear it has helped my skin so much
Itzel M.
Joplin, MO
Wore this a lot just to protect my face in general. Really like it. Lasted me a long time. Worth the money in my opinion!
Caroline C.
Mercer Island, WA
I liked it
Sun protection is very
Import

Could be bigger but is an awesome product
Angie A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I Have been looking for a new sun protector because I have to use one for my special skin. I have acne and for this reason I can't use whatever. It's in lotion or gel? I can't use cream, it's not good for my skin. Please help me or maybe recommend me other!