BY BIOELEMENTS

Reduce the chance of skin-aging caused by sun exposure with this broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen that provides SPF 50 maximum protection. This emollient formula contains antioxidant vitamins to discourage free radical damage, skin-calming chamomile and Bioelements' unique blend of rejuvenating Chinese herbs. This products formulated to be worn as a moisturizer or over your favorite Bioelements treatment serum or creme. For all skin types. Not recommended for sensitive skin. For maximum UVA/UVB protection Moisturizing sunscreen Safeguards against the sun's harmful effects including wrinkles, loss of elasticity and pigmented brown spots Directions: Apply liberally 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring. Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor. Net Weight: 2.5 oz. Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dimethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Titanium Dioxide, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Homosalate, Octinoxate, Octisalate, Oxybenzone. see more...

TheSpearsSisters S.
Glendora, CA
Review for: Facescreen more...
I started using this product because I wanted to higher SPF facial sunscreen. I was immediately concerned with its high price but felt the brand spoke for itself so I splurged on the product. Unfortunately the product was very thick for daily wear. It also ran far more than other facial SPF moisturizers that I am used to. Throughout the day it worked its way into my eyes and made it difficult for me to keep them opened. I love the brand and most all of the other products that I have tried from them but this one missed its mark.
Brittany E.
Marysville , WA
I love the feeling of this product as well as how well it protects your skin. It doesn't have an extreme sunscreen smell that you might not like on your face, and it doesn't feel like a sunscreen on your face either. It feels like a nice moisturizer and it absorbs pretty quickly so you don't feel like you have something on your face for a long period of time.
Ricka P.
Mission, TX
I use this moisturizer under my make up for a long lasting, flawless finish. It's great on my sensitive skin and is definitely a must for these hot summer days to keep your face protected! Very satisfied and would recommend to a friend!
Sara J.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I didn't see any change in myself using this product. I was biotin crazed for a good six months.