BY BIOELEMENTS

For Combination to Dry Skin A gentle oil-to-foam formula that melts away makeup, pollutants and excess sebum without any irritating side effects. - Water-activated oil that converts to gentle foam - Complexion-calming oils melt away makeup, pollutants and excess sebum without any irritating side effects - Helps strengthen skin's protective barrier against moisture loss and irritation No artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance or animal by-products. Not tested on animals. OLIVE OIL - Healing, soothing SAFFLOWER OIL - Hydrating, softening HAZELNUT OIL - Soothing JOJOBA OIL - Healing, lubricating LAVENDER OIL - Antiseptic, healing KISSI SEED OIL - Soothing ROSEMARY - Antiseptic, healing Companion Products - Equalizer, Makeup Dissolver Directions: Wet skin and apply Sensitive Skin Cleanser. Add more water to skin and massage with fingertips until foam appears. Rinse off. Net Weight: 4 oz. Ingredients: Olea Europaea (olive oil), Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) Oil, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Corylus Avellana (hazelnut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Oil, Lavendula (lavender) Angustifolia Oil, Camellia Kissi Seed Oil, Rosemarinus Offi cinalis (rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol. see more...

• Does anyone's skin feel more drier after using BIOELEMENT...1 Answers
Kelly B.
Linthicum , MD
I bought this cleanser because I do have sensitive skin. But I feel like it doesn't get my face clean. It does not suds up. And definitely doesn't remove make. It may be good after chemical peels. But I'm not a fan for everyday use.
Gaylen C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this cleanser a lot. I used it for about 2 years straight. I have dry, sensitive skin and I did need a moisturizer afterwards (but you're supposed to do that anyway!) but it did not dry me out as much as some other cleansers that I've used. After discovering that oil cleansers are a thing, I will never go back to any others. My skin feels and looks so much better now.
Natalie B.
Sewell, NJ
This is my favorite cleanser for sensitive skin or as a cleansing massage in the facial room. It starts as an oil and when you add water, it foams up and rinses so clean. Such a unique product
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Usually sensitive skin cleaners don't do anything for my skin. My skin still feels dirty or dry. Bioelements left my skin feeling soft right after use, but one minute later it felt so dry.
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this brand all of their products are amazing a bit pricey but worth every penny because they work so well!
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Does anyone's skin feel more drier after using BIOELEMENTS Sensitive Skin Cleaner?