BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
TwIsTeD B.
USA
I love this product i have used it a few times and when you wash it off you can feel the difference and the smoothness reduces pores and washes away all the oil from your skin
Ty J.
Redmond
I liked how fresh and cool my face felt after his treatment. I also like the tightness during the mask process. I would suggest to friends to buy and try it.
Iaysa S.
Mississauga, ON
This is one of the best skincare products I have used. It was easy to use and helped my skin. It really does work on the skin.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
For girls and guys that are looking for a great clay mask... this is your MUST HAVE! It drys like every other clay mask does but the end result after you wash it off it TO DIE FOR!!! Your skin will be feeling softer on a whole OTHER LEVEL!!!!
India D.
Madison
I love to try all different brands of clay masks because I feel like it fits my skin nicely. This brand in particular is a very gentle version of a clay mask and doesn’t dry out my skin as much as others.
Nicole B.
Menasha
It feels so comfortable when applied. It doesnt feel hard or tacky. The cool feeling of the mask feels relaxing.
katelyn y.
Minnesota
Just using this one time only. It was so bad honestly. I thought that it could be better then this but nope I was wrong.
Miguel S.
Eureka
This product and brand works really well I always keep it in my cabinet. It leaves your face really clean and feeling fresh and smooth
Jadeyn D.
Fordsville
Wasn’t what I was looking for therefore I didn’t love it. My face felt sticky after words. I will not buy it again!
Kirk S.
Miramichi
Beautiful . Pore refining. Gentle. I have acne /ingrown hair prone skin ! This is a must try during your facial routine .