BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kiley K.
Chicago
Stoffer C.
Yulee
May not be using it at a spa but doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice quality. One of the best products I have ever used. If in the market to try this product I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.
Susan S.
Chicago , IL
Love this product! A spa day is all about giving your skin some extra care and that is just what this product does! Doesn’t dry out my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and clean. Would recommend to others!
Becca U.
Wilmington, NC
A simple mask in my opinion. Really good for my sensitive skin and seemed to condition my skin after use.
Nikki N.
Nampa
Great for when you're having an oily day or a breakout. If you suffer from acne you may have a breakout the following day but not to worry, it just means the mask did it's job by pulling all of it up at once instead of breaking out throughout the week.
Megan L.
['Saint Bernard', 'OH'], OH
Really great product! The price is a bit up there but I got to try it for free and it is extremely worth the money!
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
lovd this mask! Easy to apply, leave on for 5 mins, massage to exfoliate and then rinse. What your left with is soft, bright, hydrated and renewed skin! It’s beckmd my weekly night time routine.
chavonne W.
This is really good if you need that extra glow and moisture this is a must have I do it once a week before bed or in the afternoon
Tracy T.
I love anything Bioelements and I especially love the restorative clay mask. My skin always feels so refreshed after using it. I feel like I am putting good into my skin and that makes me feel great!
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love this face mask! I never have time to get to the spa and this definitely helps the matter! I am a repeat user and I would use this again! Very affordable and definitely worth he price! Looking for a face mask try this one out!!!!