BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Jeanette C.
Wow this was great. I wish I could have found one specifically for my neck and top of chest for my tired sagging skin. I would and have recommended this product
Jenessa P.
My skin tends to be a little sensitive and this mask didn’t bother me like most clay masks do I felt like it really did the job.
Hanna F.
San Diego , CA
I LOVE THIS MASK! Leaves me feeling relaxed and renewed!! Perfect for right before bed.
wajiha a.
India
Bioelements restorative clay is also a good product it doesn't cause any damage or harm to our skin everyone of us can use it its good for everytype of skin we can feel the change after using it👍
Lauren P.
San Diego, Ca
I used this line while in esthetician school. This product was great to use on clients with very oily skin. It’s very thick and would be best used by mixing with a botanical mixer. I wouldn’t recommend.
KE R.
It’s not too pricey i love it it’s a good product nice packaging my face feel smoother
Shana M.
I like the way my skin feels after I use this face mask, It applies easily and comes off comfortably, does not pull on skin and is not too rough. It’s smell is rather neutral. The clay tends to dry pretty quick in the container so I would check the conditions in where it should be stored so that you can prevent that from happening like mine did.
Rebecca S.
Love the bioelements products and quality. This clay is restorative and sensitive in my skin, not harsh at all.
Lynnette S.
This is an amazing product. Makes my skin feel rejuvenated I love the package size perfect for at home use. It works amazing and is a good price
Kiara S.
Phoenix
This product has significantly changed my daily skin care routine. After using this just a few times my skin was glowing. Absolutely one of the best products I've ever used.

back