BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dymon M.
This is my absolute favorite face product! I’ve never used a product I’ve loved so much!
Jennifer T.
Savannah, GA
Bioelements Restorative Clay

My favorite bioelements mask. My face gets oily and this clay mask seems to purify all the oils and whatnot from my face. I’ve used it multiple times and I’d use it again.
Jessica P.
Has a rough texture at first and after leaving it in for 5 mind you can feel It cleansing your face absolutely soft after you wash it off
Hailley T.
Riverdale , UT
Love love this! Feels amazing on my skin, some times clays make Mommy skin burn no reactions. Felt refreshed and hydrated. My skin had a beautiful glow after each use!
Megan W.
San Francisco, CA
I love clays! Please try one of any brand of you haven’t already. The cooling feeling on irritated skin can’t be beat.
Kaitlin G.
Clay masks are my fave! This one solidified nicely and leaves skin feeling moisturized and soft
Amanda B.
Lynchburg, VA
Looooove this product and would suggest to all my friends, not very pricey and works wonders makes me feel great!
Rocio H.
Reseda, CA
I used this Mask at esthetician school and it was an amazing mask one of the best clay mask
Sarah H.
This product was used on my during a facial and I loved it! My skin looked so restored afterwards that I didn’t feel the need to wear makeup for the next couple of days. I would buy this product.
Cindy S.