BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alejandra M.
Mission, TX
Love this product! It’s very hydrating and leave the skin feeling smooth, clean, hydrated, and ready for makeup or any other product. Would definitely recommend the brand overall great products for sure!
Gladis T.
I love this product and I would recommend this product to other people. It’s at a goodwill price.
Monica C.
Good price, I use it as a before night out makeup and skin looks cleaner and makeup stay longer
Katie H.
Amazing product. Highly recommend for anyone looking for this beauty product. Gentle on skin and makes a big difference in a short time!
Asha A.
Toronto , ON
I love this clay! I cannot stress how much
I absolutely love it. It is so effective. Not really the best and cutest packaging but nonetheless it does wonders for your skin girl!’ I would buy it and buy it again, and hope you ladies try this out
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
This mask is great when I am feeling especially oily. Not harsh on my skin and to me it’s a pretty good value. Very effective and great packaging! Love it! And I highly recommend to anyone needing a good mask!
marlee m.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I'm honestly so happy with everything Bioelements has done for my skin! I usually buy the professional size from salon centric!
Ashley S.
Love this and it's one and f my alllll time favorites. Buy this you will not regret it! Leaves your face feeling refreshed and revived
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]
Stephanie C.
This mask is great for oily skin. It smells AMAZING. It’s a drying mask that draws out dirt and impurities as it dries. But because it dries, it also helps with firming the skin. I used it on my neck, and after removing it, the skin on my neck felt so tight like I got a neck lift!!