BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Yes. You. Must. Get. This. Product. Now. It's great stuff. Trust me. I know. I promise.
Ariel T.
Love this mask! I Felt like my skin had all of its impurities taken out after using it.
Donna W.
Tiffin , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask. Very spreadable and leaves my skin feeling amazing. Easy on and off.
Anne W.
Greenbrier, TN
Really likes the feel of the mask on my face and loved how it felt after I used it.
Jamie D.
My face felt amazing. Soft and tight but not tight in a bad way. Smooth and clean
Brittany S.
Watertown, NY
This is one of the best masks and well worth it the clay makes a big difference
Constance A.
North York, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved using clay masks but some I have tried in the past were very drying. This Bioelements mask however left my skin feeling healthy and hydrated. It is definitely a must buy...great for a nice spa treatment at home! I would buy this product again!
Aisha Q.
If you want to get rid of the dead skin and all the nasty stuff that makeup sometimes leaves on your face then this Restorative Clay is your new best friend! I promise that your skin will feel brand new and refreshed after you use this clay mask!
Frish Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask does everything it claims and the jar will last you months is a whole lot cheaper than going to the spa plus I get to watch Netflix at the comfort of my own home . 10/10 recommend
Erika M.
Ottawa, ON
It was a good product. I've used better but I'd still buy it again. Didn't particularly like the smell.