BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
michelle p.
Not the best facial mask I e used. Very expensive and doesn't absorb as much oil as I would like from a clay mask
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best masks I have used. Not a cheap product but the results are nice smooth and fresh feeling skin.
Cristy C.
I like the clay masks a lots I also like how fresh my skin feels especially when I wipe it off it's very smooth
Valerie V.
El Paso, TX
I love this mask it helps with the skin when its dry and it doesnt break you out for nothinf its a great buy
Emma H.
Works amazingly!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!! it makes my skun feel refreshed and nourished!!!!
Becca U.
Wilmington, NC
A simple mask in my opinion. Really good for my sensitive skin and seemed to condition my skin after use.
Emily D.
Tampa
I love clay masks from bioelements, they’re so useful and have never failed me. Easy to apply and remove.
Jaiden G.
This works great and it's kind of expensive but it keeps your skin which dries and it smells amazing
Brandy W.
who doesn't love a good clay mask! it makes my skin so smooth and soft! helps with redness as well
Jessica B.
Fresno, CA
Best there is! No other brand compares in my opinion, keeps your skin youthful, soft, and clean!