BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
Got this as a gift once. Best clay mask I’ve ever tried. Very expensive but effective. Plain packaging which I like. Would highly recommend
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely love this clay mask. My face was dry, skin damaged, and breaking out. The Clay cleared up all of my issues within three days.
Katie H.
Amazing product. Highly recommend for anyone looking for this beauty product. Gentle on skin and makes a big difference in a short time!
Jessica P.
Has a rough texture at first and after leaving it in for 5 mind you can feel It cleansing your face absolutely soft after you wash it off
marlee m.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I'm honestly so happy with everything Bioelements has done for my skin! I usually buy the professional size from salon centric!
Miguel S.
Eureka
This product and brand works really well I always keep it in my cabinet. It leaves your face really clean and feeling fresh and smooth
Ashley S.
Love this and it's one and f my alllll time favorites. Buy this you will not regret it! Leaves your face feeling refreshed and revived
Deidre M.
Austintown , OH
This product is great for oily skin. I use it for clients that have problems with oily t zone area and it always soaks up most of it.
chavonne W.
This is really good if you need that extra glow and moisture this is a must have I do it once a week before bed or in the afternoon
Haley M.
Wdm, IA
Feels great! I love the way my skin looks after using this product. It isn't too harsh on my skin, and I am always left glowing.

back