BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Ty J.
Redmond
I liked how fresh and cool my face felt after his treatment. I also like the tightness during the mask process. I would suggest to friends to buy and try it.
Destinee L.
Just as any face mask, leaving the right feeling and the clean face look, this product leaves my face looking clean as if I had just washed my face all day
Love this product!! This face mask is the best one I have tried, and it is so nice. It leaves my face feeling so soft and clear after I use it every time.
Samantha B.
I thought this was okay, but I wouldn't buy it again. I'm have loved many other clay masks much more than I enjoyed this one- especially for the cost.
lizbeth r.
This clay is awesome you put it on and let it work. Once you take it off it leaves your skin feeling soft more radiant and helps with your impurities.
New G.
Kentwood, MI
I like having at home spa days it helps me relax and rejuvenate. This was a nice find and love that my skin feels smooth and soft after using the mask.
Karla M.
I'm so in love with the mask, I have used it to dry up pimples over night and it does the job so well for me! I love the minty and fresh scent it has
Jessica R.
Yucaipa, CA
Love, love, love this brand. I first tried it in cosmetology school and fell in love. They keep your skin hydrated and looking great without makeup
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I am in love with this product. It brings my skin back to life especially during the hard winters in minnesota. Keeps you looking radiant and glow
Lynnette S.
This is an amazing product. Makes my skin feel rejuvenated I love the package size perfect for at home use. It works amazing and is a good price

back