BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Demi S.
Clearwater, FL
I love clay masks so I've tried a lot. This has to be in my top 3. It left my skin so smooth and helped clear up some acne.
Brooke M.
Chattanooga
This was a really nice clay mask! It solidifies, so all you really have to do is hope in the shower after and wash it off.
Danielle A.
I don't recommend clay for anything on your face if you have dry skin. It dries the hell out of it and is super annoying
Megan W.
San Francisco, CA
I love clays! Please try one of any brand of you haven’t already. The cooling feeling on irritated skin can’t be beat.
Gina L.
Rochester, NY
I just purchased. I need to use it a bit lire to see howi feel. Skin was soft and looked refreshed after my one use.
Megan L.
['Saint Bernard', 'OH'], OH
Really great product! The price is a bit up there but I got to try it for free and it is extremely worth the money!
Kaitlyn V.
Alma
This is such an amazing mask. It leaves my skin super nice and soft and the clay in it is really nice for the skin.
michelle p.
Not the best facial mask I e used. Very expensive and doesn't absorb as much oil as I would like from a clay mask
Iliana R.
Los Angeles , CA
Love it literally lifts every single dirts you have on your face/ dead skin. Fragrance free and easy application
Kayla L.
Ewing, NJ
Clays masks are some my favorites! This one I wasn't too excited about but it still felt nice on and afterwards.