BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jaiden G.
This works great and it's kind of expensive but it keeps your skin which dries and it smells amazing
Brandy W.
who doesn't love a good clay mask! it makes my skin so smooth and soft! helps with redness as well
Jessica B.
Fresno, CA
Best there is! No other brand compares in my opinion, keeps your skin youthful, soft, and clean!
Erika D.
St Augustine, FL
I always love a good clay mask!! This is not my favorite clay mask, but it works pretty well
Rocio H.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this Mask at esthetician school and it was an amazing mask one of the best clay mask
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love bioelements clay mask great proudct leaves face feeling clean i recommend this product
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL
It's been a while since I've used this product, but I remember it was an amazing clay mask!
Sophia G.
This mask is amazing for pore refining. It works really great! I would highly recommend.
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
We used this product in Beauty School. I love this stuff! Doesn't dry my skin out either.
Michelle N.
Charlotte, Nc
I love this clay for oily skin.great at home and the treatment room,,,very easy to use