BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gina L.
Rochester , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased. I need to use it a bit lire to see howi feel. Skin was soft and looked refreshed after my one use.
Kayla L.
Browns Mills, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clays masks are some my favorites! This one I wasn't too excited about but it still felt nice on and afterwards.
Iliana R.
Los angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it literally lifts every single dirts you have on your face/ dead skin. Fragrance free and easy application
michelle p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best facial mask I e used. Very expensive and doesn't absorb as much oil as I would like from a clay mask
Amanda B.
Roanoke
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looooove this product and would suggest to all my friends, not very pricey and works wonders makes me feel great!
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best masks I have used. Not a cheap product but the results are nice smooth and fresh feeling skin.
Cristy C.
I like the clay masks a lots I also like how fresh my skin feels especially when I wipe it off it's very smooth
Valerie V.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask it helps with the skin when its dry and it doesnt break you out for nothinf its a great buy
Emma H.
Works amazingly!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!! it makes my skun feel refreshed and nourished!!!!
Emily D.
Tampa
I love clay masks from bioelements, they’re so useful and have never failed me. Easy to apply and remove.