BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica P.
Has a rough texture at first and after leaving it in for 5 mind you can feel It cleansing your face absolutely soft after you wash it off
Deidre M.
Austintown , OH
This product is great for oily skin. I use it for clients that have problems with oily t zone area and it always soaks up most of it.
chavonne W.
This is really good if you need that extra glow and moisture this is a must have I do it once a week before bed or in the afternoon
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this makes my face feel fresh. To me the smell is ok. It did meet my expectations. Cute little package 📦. Would recommend.
Haley M.
Waverly, IA
Feels great! I love the way my skin looks after using this product. It isn't too harsh on my skin, and I am always left glowing.
kristen n.
Astoria, NY
What a phenomenal clay mask. It is one of my favorite products. Comes with a decent amount of product. Does dry my skin a bit.
Samantha W.
My mother uses this and really loves it. She raves about it to me all the time. Packaging is really nice and expensive feeling.
katie h.
Apple Valley, CA
I love how my skin feels and looks healthier then ever before. I love how my skin feels silky and smooth. I love a fresh face.
Lindsay G.
Kind of expensive, but it works great and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. The clay goes on smooth and feels great!
Daniel R.
This facial treatment is amazing. It really repairs my face. It is very effective, I use it every night before goint to bed.