BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother uses this and really loves it. She raves about it to me all the time. Packaging is really nice and expensive feeling.
Lindsay G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kind of expensive, but it works great and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. The clay goes on smooth and feels great!
Daniel R.
This facial treatment is amazing. It really repairs my face. It is very effective, I use it every night before goint to bed.
Brooke M.
Chattanooga
This was a really nice clay mask! It solidifies, so all you really have to do is hope in the shower after and wash it off.
Danielle A.
I don't recommend clay for anything on your face if you have dry skin. It dries the hell out of it and is super annoying
Gina L.
Rochester , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased. I need to use it a bit lire to see howi feel. Skin was soft and looked refreshed after my one use.
Kayla L.
Browns Mills, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clays masks are some my favorites! This one I wasn't too excited about but it still felt nice on and afterwards.
Iliana R.
Los angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it literally lifts every single dirts you have on your face/ dead skin. Fragrance free and easy application
michelle p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best facial mask I e used. Very expensive and doesn't absorb as much oil as I would like from a clay mask
Cristy C.
I like the clay masks a lots I also like how fresh my skin feels especially when I wipe it off it's very smooth