BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marisol O.
I love the Cray on my face. I leave it on from 15 to 25 minutes. When I wash my face afterwards it feels refreshed and cleaned and my pores feel like they tighten. I love this product 😍
Nicole P.
Bethlehem, PA
This product works really well. It feels nice on the skin and gives good results. It has good value and is not too pricey. I would try this product again. I wasn't sure what to expect from it but I was pleased.
Sarah F.
Clay is so wonderful for your skin. It feels great and really helps draw out impurities without being harsh. I love all bioelements products and feel this is worth the cost.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
Makes your skin feel fresh and clean, doesn't leave me feeling sucked dry and itchy. Cheeks are a little red after but that's almost every clay mask. Skin looks smooth and rejuvenated love it
Katie H.
Plantersville
I always love clay masks & this one is no different. Leaves my skin feeling amazing & I love the way it feels going on. This is something I will make sure is always stocked at my house!
Emily P.
I loved this product! It made my skin feel clean and amazing. It totally met my expectations and worked so much better than most of the clays I've used before. I got it online and would definitely buy it again!
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
This authentic clay mask really has power over stubborn clogged pores, blackheads, and breakouts. Mix with a bit of water to make it more versatile and spreadable.
Edna P.
I use this once a week and it leaves feeling smooth ... I really love this product. I have sensitive and this was very gentle on my face and I would recommend to my friends
Rhea A.
Love this it makes my skin feel amazing. Doesn't dry it out at all and actually helps with that. I have small pores so it's hard to clean my face but this really gets in there and cleans them out. Highly recommend
Amanda W.
Redding, CA
One of my favorite masks. I feel so clean and refreshed after the clay mask. I see a difference every time I use it. I love how soft my face feels after using.