BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda W.
Redding, CA
One of my favorite masks. I feel so clean and refreshed after the clay mask. I see a difference every time I use it. I love how soft my face feels after using.
Love this product!! This face mask is the best one I have tried, and it is so nice. It leaves my face feeling so soft and clear after I use it every time.
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was okay, but I wouldn't buy it again. I'm have loved many other clay masks much more than I enjoyed this one- especially for the cost.
lizbeth r.
This clay is awesome you put it on and let it work. Once you take it off it leaves your skin feeling soft more radiant and helps with your impurities.
New G.
Kentwood, MI
I like having at home spa days it helps me relax and rejuvenate. This was a nice find and love that my skin feels smooth and soft after using the mask.
Karla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so in love with the mask, I have used it to dry up pimples over night and it does the job so well for me! I love the minty and fresh scent it has
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I am in love with this product. It brings my skin back to life especially during the hard winters in minnesota. Keeps you looking radiant and glow
Jessica R.
Yucaipa, CA
Love, love, love this brand. I first tried it in cosmetology school and fell in love. They keep your skin hydrated and looking great without makeup
LM C.
West Orange, NJ
Skin glows after using this mask - almost like a detox for your skin! Easy to apply and nifty spatula so as not to contaminate jar contents.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this clay mask. My face was dry, skin damaged, and breaking out. The Clay cleared up all of my issues within three days.