BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer B.
Bakersfield, CA
As an esthetician, I swear by this brand and specifically this product! Bioelements Restorative Clay is a great, natural, clay masks that reduces redness in the skin and in blemishes. Many of my clients and myself included have seen many positive results from using this product.
s l.
Fairfax, VA
This mask is pretty good. It's got a nice, thick texture and goes on the face smoothly. I would say, though, that if you have drier skin I wouldn't use it too often because it dried out my skin. If you moisturize after it's really amazing, so make sure to do that.
Mayra N.
Where do I begin with this mask. It's a great value, kinda on the high price but it's a given since it's a professional skin care product. I'm a repeated user of this mask. It has improved my skin so much. Gotten rid of my acne and oily T-Zone. 👍🏼
Chantel B.
Eustis, FL
This product really does wonders for my face. If you want your skin feeling so soft and looking amazing, this is the product you need to get. I feel like I will never age as long as I'm using this product lol.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I really enjoy clay masks. Clay masks make me feel like it's making my skin beautiful while gel masks always leave a weird residue and I end up feeling more gross than beforehand. Will dry your skin out of you use it too much though
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
One of my favorites ! It always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and silky smooth . I received some for free through beauty school but I would definitely purchase on my own ! They're amazing , I recommend it !
Caitlin M.
This stuff is amazing for when your skin is oily, it hels to dry it out a bit. Its not too thick, and it doesnt really have much of a smell. I found it to be pretty effective after about a weeks worth of use!
Taylor M.
Atlanta, GA
An amazing clay mask! I love this because it leaves my skin feeling really deeply cleansed and nourished. Especially when I use a face lotion afterwards. Reduced my pore size and gave my skin a fresh glow!
Amber G.
Reno, NV
This Facial Mask is awesome! It is great for oily skin and it's also great for exfoilation. My skin always feels super soft and a whole lot less oily. I love this clay mask and I recommend it to everyone.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
lovd this mask! Easy to apply, leave on for 5 mins, massage to exfoliate and then rinse. What your left with is soft, bright, hydrated and renewed skin! It’s beckmd my weekly night time routine.