BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this product. It feels good on the skin. I bought it at Macy's. It was a good shopping experience. I don't use this too much even though I like it. I would buy again
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for oily skin. Draws out all impurities. Helps with acne and oily skin. Great mask and great price. Bioelements is the best brand ever. For all their skin services.
Annie H.
Honolulu, HI
Amazing clay mask that clears up your skin nicely! It's amazing to see what difference it can make! It makes your pores appear smaller and your skin just feels fresher and cleaner right away. It is not super cheap, but it lasts quite a while and is definitely worth it. I have combination skin and ot works nicely for me. I usually add a few drops of essential oils to get it to smell the way I like it :)
s l.
Fairfax, VA
This mask is pretty good. It's got a nice, thick texture and goes on the face smoothly. I would say, though, that if you have drier skin I wouldn't use it too often because it dried out my skin. If you moisturize after it's really amazing, so make sure to do that.
Mayra N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I begin with this mask. It's a great value, kinda on the high price but it's a given since it's a professional skin care product. I'm a repeated user of this mask. It has improved my skin so much. Gotten rid of my acne and oily T-Zone. 👍🏼
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy clay masks. Clay masks make me feel like it's making my skin beautiful while gel masks always leave a weird residue and I end up feeling more gross than beforehand. Will dry your skin out of you use it too much though
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites ! It always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and silky smooth . I received some for free through beauty school but I would definitely purchase on my own ! They're amazing , I recommend it !
Chantel B.
Eustis, FL
This product really does wonders for my face. If you want your skin feeling so soft and looking amazing, this is the product you need to get. I feel like I will never age as long as I'm using this product lol.
Caitlin M.
This stuff is amazing for when your skin is oily, it hels to dry it out a bit. Its not too thick, and it doesnt really have much of a smell. I found it to be pretty effective after about a weeks worth of use!
Taylor M.
Atlanta, GA
An amazing clay mask! I love this because it leaves my skin feeling really deeply cleansed and nourished. Especially when I use a face lotion afterwards. Reduced my pore size and gave my skin a fresh glow!