BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love this face mask! I never have time to get to the spa and this definitely helps the matter! I am a repeat user and I would use this again! Very affordable and definitely worth he price! Looking for a face mask try this one out!!!!
Sarah H.
This product was used on my during a facial and I loved it! My skin looked so restored afterwards that I didn’t feel the need to wear makeup for the next couple of days. I would buy this product.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't really know too much about this product. I just used this when with a friend. But from what I saw it's a very good product and I enjoyed trying it. But I don't know if I had enough experience with this product to give it a fair rating. But from what I experienced I would recommend this product.
Mariah Jessica L.
Poplar Grove
ABSOLUTELY LOVE!! When I was in Esthetics school, this was the line we used on clients and let me just say I used this product on EVERYONE. It works so well, especially on people with combo/oily skin which is the main skin type I worked with. Love the smell of this product, love how the product feels on my skin, love the results I've gotten from it, highly recommend!!! You won't be disappointed!
Denise C.
I was given this product at Marinello School of Beauty. We experience with product as skin care however this masks was very strong for my skin that it break me out so I had to stop using it but it was due to my sensitive skin. It is easy to apply and it is very dry .
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
I use this mask when I need to really deep clean my face and give it some affection. It is just like going to the spa and my skin just drinks in all of the vitamins and goodness in this mask. It's a definite splurge that everyone needs.
Elda Z.
Vancouver
Does miracles to my skin leaves me feeling like a new born baby. I use it once a week and my skin has never looked better since I've bought it. It met all my expectations. I recommend it to everybody.
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
Like this product. It feels good on the skin. I bought it at Macy's. It was a good shopping experience. I don't use this too much even though I like it. I would buy again
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
Great for oily skin. Draws out all impurities. Helps with acne and oily skin. Great mask and great price. Bioelements is the best brand ever. For all their skin services.
Annie H.
Honolulu, HI
Amazing clay mask that clears up your skin nicely! It's amazing to see what difference it can make! It makes your pores appear smaller and your skin just feels fresher and cleaner right away. It is not super cheap, but it lasts quite a while and is definitely worth it. I have combination skin and ot works nicely for me. I usually add a few drops of essential oils to get it to smell the way I like it :)