BY BIOELEMENTS

For Oily to Combination Skin Clay treatment mask with natural adaptogens and soothing Camomile. - 10-minute clay treatment mask - Contains Bioelements Adaptogens and soothing chamomile in a natural clay base - Quick pick-up mask helps clear pores, rev-up circulation and smooth skin No artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance or animal by-products. Not tested on animals. Kaolin (tightening and toning clay) Almond Oil (emollient) Camomile (soothing, healing) Ginseng, Sumac, Gotu Kola, Dong Quai and Watercress (adaptogenic herbs that support and strengthen the skin, helping it withstand stress) Companion Products - Any Bioelements Cleanser, Equalizer Directions: Apply onto clean skin. Let dry. Rinse off with water. Follow with Equalizer and moisturizer. Use one to three times weekly after cleansing and exfoliation. Net Weight: 2.5 oz. Ingredients: Water (aqua) (Eau), Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Anthemis Nobilis (chamomile) Extract, Panax Ginseng (ginseng) Root Extract, Centella Asiatic (gotu kola) Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (dong quai) Root Extract, Nasturtium Offi cinale (watercress) Extract, Rhus Glabra (sumac) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (chamomile) Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. see more...

Symone M.
Long Beach, CA
As a licensed skin therapist I am a vivid user of bioelements products but this review isn't about that this is about the restorative clay and what I can tell you about that is it definitely does restore your skin I usually place this on my clients doing their facial to dry out bumps or pimples or if my clients have a small acne breakouts of some sort usually you can place this on your skin leave it on there throughout the night or you can rinse it off and repeat but it will definitely dry out the impurities that you have on your skin and replenish your skin and leave it looking healthy without any type of marks when the bumps have dried out and disappeared
Debbie R.
I was not impressed with the Bioelements clay mask. It was difficult to apply. I did not see any difference in how my face looked or felt. I would not purchase again. The price was also high.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Ashley B.
Manhattan
Purchased at: Amazon
I do like this mask but the only thing I don’t like is when removing the mask it sticks to the skin so much. When it comes to its overall benefits I do see results and on my clients as well. It does deserve 5 out of 5 but with how much time I spend trying to remove it I have to take away a star. I do recommend spraying water over before removing. This is very good for oily skin.
Hannah H.
Great product that definitely does what it says it is going to. I ordered this product on amazon. I will definitely buy it again because this product was so effective. It is gentle but it does get quite dry. I will buy this product again for sure.
EmiLeidy J.
This skin care line all together is great. Very nice and subtle smell, if you have crazy bad acne their acne line is great. Find a salon and get a facial you’ll love it!
Renee C.
Sugar Land, TX
I’m always wary of clay masks because I already have dry/red skin. The mask made my skin feel tighter so that was good. But I think the mask was too drying for my skin type and my face was red after for a lil bit
Stephen A.
Sacramento, CA
Antique one of my top favorites. Bioelements is a product that most aestheticians use and highly recommend. That is exactly why I chose to try this product out. It did not disappoint me at all. It cleared up my skin and left it feeling smooth without that oily feeling. A must have!
Hera B.
Lansing
I use this mask when my face is feeling oily. I like to apply it to my T zone. I like the spatula because it helps keep the jar bacteria free. This is one of my favorite Bioelements masks. I will continue to purchase this product.
Yara G.
Commercial Point, OH
I love how this mask feel on my skin and the results after application. I love that you see actual results with the continue use of this and other product of the brand. I totally recommend you looking into this brand if you want SPA like results on your hands.

Amazon