BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie C.
This mask is great for oily skin. It smells AMAZING. It’s a drying mask that draws out dirt and impurities as it dries. But because it dries, it also helps with firming the skin. I used it on my neck, and after removing it, the skin on my neck felt so tight like I got a neck lift!!
Lisa K.
Gore, OK
Love how your skin feels and looks after using this product.  It gives your skin a glow. Great price for the product value. I have sensitive skin and had no problems with this product. Was extremely effective. Will be buying this product again.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
This was given to me as a gift and I thought I was amazing!! My skin felt great after using and it didn't dry me out the way I thought it might.  I've never used a product like thisbefore and I highly recommend trying it at least once!
Kiley K.
Chicago
tiffany t.
charlotte
wasnt a big fan of this clay mask, to clay-ry for me if that makes since and super hard to rinse off but it did make my skin feel great so id you wont mind taking extra time to keep washing this off definitely what ur looking for
Shelly C.
Super fresh, deep cleaning, hydrating + restoring in one simple mask! Makes for a fun wash, so be sure to use a dark washcloth or simply rinse in the shower. Price point not too bad + very rewarding with a glow!
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
This mask is great when I am feeling especially oily. Not harsh on my skin and to me it’s a pretty good value. Very effective and great packaging! Love it! And I highly recommend to anyone needing a good mask!
Tracy T.
I love anything Bioelements and I especially love the restorative clay mask. My skin always feels so refreshed after using it. I feel like I am putting good into my skin and that makes me feel great!
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
This dried out my skin so much and it made me breakout so bad and I had to go to my dermatologist after a few days of using this because the redness in my face did not want to go down DON’T bother buying it
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
I wanted to try out a clay so I heard a lot of people raving about this. I guess because I wasn’t use to a clay I didn’t really like it the application was not smooth very heavy. I think I will buy again because it make my skin feel refreshed I will just apply a small layer and get a better brush.