BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristal D.
This product is amazing! Minimizes pores and you see a difference right after the mask is taken off. Very Effective. I bought my jar of awesomeness from bioelements.com
I see myself getting this product again
Lisa K.
Gore
Love how your skin feels and looks after using this product.  It gives your skin a glow. Great price for the product value. I have sensitive skin and had no problems with this product. Was extremely effective. Will be buying this product again.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Tracy T.
I love anything Bioelements and I especially love the restorative clay mask. My skin always feels so refreshed after using it. I feel like I am putting good into my skin and that makes me feel great!
Jennifer T.
Savannah, GA
Bioelements Restorative Clay

My favorite bioelements mask. My face gets oily and this clay mask seems to purify all the oils and whatnot from my face. I’ve used it multiple times and I’d use it again.
Hailley T.
Riverdale , UT
Love love this! Feels amazing on my skin, some times clays make Mommy skin burn no reactions. Felt refreshed and hydrated. My skin had a beautiful glow after each use!
Nikki N.
Nampa
Great for when you're having an oily day or a breakout. If you suffer from acne you may have a breakout the following day but not to worry, it just means the mask did it's job by pulling all of it up at once instead of breaking out throughout the week.
Stoffer C.
Yulee
May not be using it at a spa but doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice quality. One of the best products I have ever used. If in the market to try this product I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.
Susan S.
Chicago , IL
Love this product! A spa day is all about giving your skin some extra care and that is just what this product does! Doesn’t dry out my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and clean. Would recommend to others!