BY BIOELEMENTS

A 10-minute treatment mask formulated with Chinese herbs and soothing chamomile in an active clay base. Deep cleanses pores, absorbs excess oil and smoothes skin's texture. Boosts surface moisture and revs-up microcirculation, leaving skin rash and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristal D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! Minimizes pores and you see a difference right after the mask is taken off. Very Effective. I bought my jar of awesomeness from bioelements.com
I see myself getting this product again
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Mariah Jessica L.
Poplar Grove
Beauty Junkie Expert
ABSOLUTELY LOVE!! When I was in Esthetics school, this was the line we used on clients and let me just say I used this product on EVERYONE. It works so well, especially on people with combo/oily skin which is the main skin type I worked with. Love the smell of this product, love how the product feels on my skin, love the results I've gotten from it, highly recommend!!! You won't be disappointed!
Sarah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was used on my during a facial and I loved it! My skin looked so restored afterwards that I didn’t feel the need to wear makeup for the next couple of days. I would buy this product.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really know too much about this product. I just used this when with a friend. But from what I saw it's a very good product and I enjoyed trying it. But I don't know if I had enough experience with this product to give it a fair rating. But from what I experienced I would recommend this product.
Denise C.
I was given this product at Marinello School of Beauty. We experience with product as skin care however this masks was very strong for my skin that it break me out so I had to stop using it but it was due to my sensitive skin. It is easy to apply and it is very dry .
Kari J.
Landover, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mask when I need to really deep clean my face and give it some affection. It is just like going to the spa and my skin just drinks in all of the vitamins and goodness in this mask. It's a definite splurge that everyone needs.
Elda Z.
Vancouver
Does miracles to my skin leaves me feeling like a new born baby. I use it once a week and my skin has never looked better since I've bought it. It met all my expectations. I recommend it to everybody.
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This authentic clay mask really has power over stubborn clogged pores, blackheads, and breakouts. Mix with a bit of water to make it more versatile and spreadable.
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this product. It feels good on the skin. I bought it at Macy's. It was a good shopping experience. I don't use this too much even though I like it. I would buy again