BY BIOELEMENTS

Bioelements RayDefense SPF 30 2 oz RayDefense in a convenient 2 oz, flight-friendly Travel size! A hydrating broad spectrum SPF 30 moisturizer to protect skin. Provides protection for an active, outdoor lifestyle and prolonged sun exposure protection. This sun-smart technology is a dominant defense against the UVA and UVB rays that can cause early skin aging. Lightweight and hydrating, it protects without adding shine. Benefits Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing. Ideal for sensitive skin Directions Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. Application Tip: Tilt the tube at an angle and gently squeeze product into hands, then apply. Ingredients Active: Avobenzone 2.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 7.0%, Oxybenzone 5.0% Inactive: Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Isohexadecane, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water (Aqua, Eau) FREE GIFT! Purchase $50+ of Bioelements and receive a free gift. Click here to see your gift. see more...

Phoebe A.
desert hot springs
I received this in a ‘goodie bag’ from my retail supplier and I thought it was a good sunscreen. But being that it was only a small amount, I can’t give a complete review
Savina C.
Arlington Hts, IL
I only give this a 4 because if you have oily skin this product will be way too dewy. It’s very moisturizing and i loved it in the winter time for my daily moisturizer with spf but when it’s warmer out i need to use a powder with it otherwise I look sweaty all the times.
Grace H.
Florence, AZ
I used this product when I was going to school to become and Esthetician and was never very impressed. It’s what we were instructed to use on our clients and ourselves, but it always felt too greasy to me and stung on my sensitive skin. I wouldn’t recommend
Christina S.
Nampa, ID
I use this on my face and neck. I usually have to apply once and then that's it. It's not the best smelling or the easiest to pat in but it definitely does the job!
AlexiaMaria🌹 A.
Bay Point, CA
It has a white tint to it which i don’t like. When doing makeup it makes me look white which I’m not lol . But its a good sunblock.
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this free to try and it's a very nice product very nice mild smell and works really well without making you too oily
Jada W.
Sturgis, KY
Love this sunscreen. It's not heavy. Doesn't clog pores. It's really reasonably priced. I highly recommend this product!!
Maddy M.
Such a great product! Would definitely recommend as an everyday sun protectant! I use this most days.
jennifer m.
wheeling
I am obsessed with this sunscreen. The formula is great. No breakouts. This sunscreen sits perfectly well under the skin before primer and makeup. So lightweight. No awful smell. This is the only sunscreen I use for all those reasons.