Bioelements Raydefense Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Alisha D.

BY BIOELEMENTS

Pick SPF 50 and fight aging at the first ray. Our highest level of anti-aging, broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. More than an ordinary sunscreen, this advanced SPF decreases the risk of early skin aging as it improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles and the feel of firmness. It’s light enough to wear under makeup as a daily moisturizer. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Hydrating broad spectrum SPF 30 moisturizer to protect skin. Also available in a travel size: get a full size for home and a travel for on-the-go. ESTHETICIAN TIP: “Its light texture is perfect for all skin types, especially if you tend to get shiny in warmer, more humid months." Provides protection for an active, outdoor lifestyle and prolonged sun exposure Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing. Ideal for sensitive skin" in 3 reviews
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I use this Bio Elements Ray Defense SPF 30 sunscreen after the Bio Elements Age Activist Serum & moisturizer & this is the first sun screen I've been able to use on my face. It's very gentle, doesn't break out my sensitive screen or irritate it in any way. It's extremely light & I really don't have to use much at all to have full coverage over my face & neck. I got the 2 FL. Oz tube about 3 1/2 months ago & have plenty left to last me a long time. When you think sunscreen you think heavy, thick, & oily, but Bio Elements did really good with this formula! It is a bit pricey but I can honestly say it's definitely worth the price. I highly suggest trying this out if your trying to find a light & moisturizing sunscreen &/or care about protecting your skin from the sun & ageing. I use this daily after my serum & moisturizer & before putting on make-up & I never have any kind of issues & it never affects my make-up in any way. I LOVE this sunscreen & suggest giving it a try!
Ashley A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
A little bit goes a long way, I’ve had mine for 4 months now and I’ve used it on my face neck chest and back and I still have a decent amount left. I like that it’s light and water based so it doesn’t break me out on my face
Kyla H.
Sumter, SC
So most people think sunscreen is sunscreen and that's it. No ladies this is perfect for those who do or don't wear makeup. It is the perfect moisturizer and protection. Everyone needs this!
Shannon E.
Hydrating broad spectrum SPF 30 moisturizer to protect skin.

Provides protection for an active, outdoor lifestyle and prolonged sun exposure
Sarah H.
This is the first sunscreen I have used as a daily sunscreen! It is hydrating but not oily which is perfect! It does not give me a white cast on my face like other sunscreens and it does not break me out either!
Melissa H.
Sioux City, IA
I like that this product doesn’t break me out or irritate my skin. This one is great for winter months, but I prefer their 50spf for summertime!
Violet Z.
Niles, IL
I use this under my makeup. It does kind of give me an oily feel but it’s a sunscreen so it’s not going to be thin