Bioelements Quick Refiner uploaded by Amanda K.Bioelements Quick Refiner uploaded by Amanda K.

BY BIOELEMENTS

Bioelements Quick Refiner 3 oz Reveal the real you by uncovering smoother, softer skin. Put your skin to work with Bioelements Quick Refiner, a gel exfoliator loaded with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids to sweep away dead skin cells, unclog the pores, and reduce fine lines. You'll see visible results after just one application. Ideal for those with any skin type who want to smooth away fine lines, reduce blemishes, and improve skin texture for a healthy appearance. Powerful blend of Glycolic, Salicylic, Citric, Malic, and Tartaric Acids work together to exfoliate dulling residue and dead skin cells. Ginseng supports and strengthens the skin, helping it withstand stress. Directions: Smooth a light coat over clean skin on face, neck, v-area of chest, or hands. Follow with a layer of moisturizer or sunscreen. For faster applications, combine two pumps into a single portion of moisturizer, mix in palm of hand and apply. Full ingredients: Water, SD Alcohol 40-A, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Glycerine, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Salicylic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Vaccinum Myrtillus (Billberry) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Extract, Citrus Medica (Lemon) Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. FREE GIFT! Purchase $50+ of Bioelements and receive a free gift. Click here to see your gift. see more...

Aly M.
Edwardsville
I know acids can freak people out but this is nothing to be afraid of. I use this after cleansing and the bioelements equalizer toner. I use one pump for my face and neck, followed by a moisturizer. I can use this or the Pixi Glow Tonic interchangeably, I enjoy both! Cruelty free and lasts a while for sure.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
I sleep with this gel on a few nights a week and I love how my skin looks in the morning after using this. It was recommended to me by an esthetician who said it would not only help with breakouts, but with some dark spots I have from acne. I definitely think it keeps my skin clean, and therefore less prone to breakouts, but it also makes my skin feel so soft. I also often think my skin tone is more even when I wake up.
Savina C.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is a very powerful product. I would use it sparingly and ease into using it. I can totally feel the acids in this product when i put it on. It’s definitely a little tangy. You should definitely feel it.
Marcie S.
Quick Refiner is an awesome chemical exfoliate that you can put in and leave it to do the work. I love putting on before bed and seeing the results in the morning.
Heather H.
Love this product. Great for when you need a little more exfoliating action on your face. Not too active or spicy but makes you a little photosensitive or prone to sun damage.
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
Great for immediate gratification!!! I use this and the eye formula as well. It's perfect when you don't have time for a full exfoliation. You don't even have to wash it off!!! I keep it in supply around here.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Bioelements Quick Refiner keeps my skin nice and calm. Like a toner, my skin is softer and this product clears my redness and blotches. The over all look of my skin has improved with this product.It's effects last all day, that's what I really like to see when using a product. The improvements were significant.
Sara B.
Colbert, GA
I use this product at night to provide an extra level of exfoliating. It has a slight sting at first but dissipate quickly. Not as strong as a BHA, but gentle for regular use. Leaves my skin smooth and firm with clean pores.
Jennifer D.
Deltona, FL
LOve this product! The ingredients are great. Natural and the smell is odd for some, but i like it as it smells natural to me! The results are visible,,,my skin feels more vibrant and elastic.... I feel a tad younger everytime i use it
Kris M.
I've never tried this product for her lots of great things about it one day soon I will test it

Amazon