BY BIOELEMENTS

For All Skin Types A manual microdermabrasion treatment to refine pores and smooth skin. - Manual microdermabrasion treatment - Contains refined white pumice crystals, emollient hydrogenated polydecene, ginseng extract and antioxidants - Removes dead cell layers and accelerates the turnover of fresh new cells to stimulate collagen and elastin within the skin No artifical colorants, synthetics fragrance or animal by-products. Not tested on animals. Pumice Crystals - microfine granules derived from natural lava rock. Hygrogenated Polydecene - non-tacky emollient that hydrates and smoothes skin. Panax Ginseng (gotu kola) Extract - Adaptogenic rejuvenating plant extract. Companion Products: Any Bioelements Cleanser, Equalizer Directions: Apply an ample amount over clean, moist skin, avoiding the eye area. Gently massage over skin for one minute and rinse off thoroughly. Should be used one to two times per week as needed. Net Weight: 2.5 oz. Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Pumice, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain Cordillera) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Olus (Vegetable) Oil (Huile ve'ge'tale), Lavendula Hybrida (Lavendin) Oil, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cetrimonium Bromide, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the best exfoliant I have found. I put it on dry skin using very small amounts, then I wet my fingers and use circular movements to scrub my face, adding a little more water to my fingers and repeat till I'm done. Be careful not to scrub too much or it can cause discomfort. This jar will probably last over a year due to the small amount needed." in 4 reviews
  • "This is a wonderful pumice peel. It perfect for a deep clean and I have sensitive skin and this is gentle and smooth. It feels wonderful on skin and get off all the crud on my face and in my pores. It didn't leave my combination skin feeling stripped or over dried .This is one of the best defoliators I've ever used and I would recommend it to anyone." in 3 reviews
April H.
Bought this to use on my nose and ended up using it on my feet! It left my skin feeling smooth and not too oily. Good price point but I will be using something else for my nose and face next time. Smell was good.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
I strongly recommend this to anyone who has oily skin, blemishes, or even dry skin! It exfoliates beautifully without irritation. Your makeup glides on better after using this product, and leaves your skin soft and glowy. I would also say this is more of an exfoliator than a peel.
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
This is an awesome product. Lately I've been in to skincare, searching for gentle products for myself and my clients, and Bioelements has one of the best lines I've found. I use this peel during every facial now and have noticed such a drastic difference in the way my skin looks and feels. LOVE IT!!!
Alyssa B.
Great product. Not too harsh on the skin, doesn't leave much redness after use. only use once a week at the most though, because it is a peel & you don't want to overdue treatments with stronger products. Started using this brand when I started cosmetology courses & I haven't found anything comparable since.
Jazmin W.
Natalie B.
Sewell, NJ
I love this scrub! Ground lava rock takes all the old stuff off and feels like new skin. I would not use this product on sensitive skin or acne/ breakouts. For those skin types, you can get great results from Bioelements Kerafole
Amber G.
Reno, NV
This is a great skin care product! It really hydrates and moisturizes your face. The Pumice Peel really helps get rid of dead skin cells and it helps makes your skin look less dull. I give this product a 10 out of a 10!
Cassandra P.
I love this stuff I use it in my everyday skin care routine. It's a little rough buts it's perfect for my combination skin. I use it once a week. It doesn't have any weird smells and it softens the skin on my face.
Nicole  H.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite exfoliator to use during a facial. It's gritty texture gets all the dead skin cells up and leaves skin feeling smooth, polished, and refreshed. I use bioelements products regularly and I absolutely love them. This is definitely a staple product in my routine.
Elizabeth L.
Weymouth, MA
It's not too bad! For a medium strength manual exfoliant, this does the job. I prefer something a bit grittier, but this really does a sufficient exfoliation without being too harsh.
Tamica M.
Olive Branch, MS
What type of peel is this?
Lourdes S.
Centerville, OH
Is this to strong for someone with sensitive skin?
Paloma E.
Those this work in sensitive skin