Skin CareFacial SkincareBioelements
- Power Peptide (No Color) - Beauty

BIOELEMENTS - Power Peptide (No Color) - Beauty

by Bioelements

Add a youthful radiance to your skin with BIOELEMENTS Power Peptide. ; Revitalizes skin by saturating it with renewing peptides that boost moisture, brighten and refine skin, and hydrate. ; For all skin types. ; To use: After cleansing, close eyes and spritz all over the face, neck and v-area. Gently massage into skin leaving it slightly moist. Immediately apply the next product. ; Key ingredients and benefits: PALMITOYL TRI-PEPTIDE 3: Encourages collagen synthesis; helps smooth lines and wrinkles ERGOTHIONEINE: Increases cellular vitality; promotes radiance LICORICE ROOT EXTRACT: Brightens skin tone WHITE TEA EXTRACT: Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial; Listed ingredients: Water (aqua) (eau), Glycerine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3, Ergothioneine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (white tea) Leaf Extract, Schinus Molle (Brazilian peppertree) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ellettaria Cardomomum (cardamom) Seed Oil, Acacia Farnesiana (cassie) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (chamomile) Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (clove) Leaf Oil, Canarium Luzonicum (elemi) Gum Nonvolatiles, Guaiacum Offi cinale (guaiacwood) Wood Extract, Llex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Martini (palmarosa) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (sunfl ower) Seed Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Oleth-10, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine; 6 fl. oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIOELEMENTS - Power Peptide (No Color) - Beauty!
Stephanie B.
Chowchilla, CA
BIOELEMENTS - Power Peptide (No Color) - Beauty uploaded by Stephanie B.
I never leave the house without this toner in my purse. It's great for days when I'm not wearing any makeup, or when I haven't gotten enough sleep. A couple spritzes of this and my face feels instantly refreshed like I slept a full 8 hours.👌🏼👌🏼😍
Sylvia K.
Trimble, Mo
I used this as a toner and it is very refreshing to the skin. since it contains glycerin, I sometimes will spray this under or over my makeup. It is very gentle on my skin due to it being a water based toner. with that being said, I haven't tried out a lot of toners and I'm not sure I would repurchase.
Cassandra P.
Sutton, MA
This is one of my favorite steps in my skin care routine. It feels so refreshing on my skin. It helps makes my skin feel less dry after washing it and it also helps keep away my acne and it helps my oily combination skin.
Yvonne B.
Charleston
I love this as a toner. Balances my skin tone and evens out my dry/rough patches. I use this right before using my anti age serum.
Shaylee T.
Boise, ID
Decent product. Great for misting throughout the day without ruining makeup. For some reason though, whenever I’ve bought toners from Bioelements, the spray pump doesn’t seem to work too well. Not sure if it’s a fluke or if this is normal.
Kristi P.
Panama City, FL
Got this an the Bioelements Kit for dry skin and liked the idea of an toner that would help with brightening and refining my skin tone. Unfortunately this product was not for me. It is really not meant for anyone with even the slightest of sensitive skin, which I found out to be claimed on their product box. Made my face super red and irritated.
Brittany T.
Provo , UT
This toner is really nice for adding hydration and evening it skin tone. My face is less splotchy and red in some places which means I can wear less makeup. This is one of my first times buying something from bioelements, but I was definitely impressed
Mikaela K.
Coloma, MI
I just started using this so I'm not sure if I can give it 5 stars yet. I really love the moisturizing properties this face mist has, it's really hydrating and calming for my sensitive skin
Megan M.
Marietta, GA
I prefer their Power Peptide toner, but have used this when I couldn't find that one, and it also works great! I spritz this on my cleansed skin, then apply serums and moisturizers while the skin is still damp. It helps the products penetrate better, and gives a boost of hydration. I have also misted this over my makeup to refresh and make it not look so dry after applying powders.
Sarah H.
I use the product ever single day, twice a day. I always thought timers were for oily skin but this one works great on my dry skin. Also the application is fantastic. It sprays such a fine mist and never sprays to much product.

Looking for your answer?