BY BIOELEMENTS

For Very Oily, Oily, Combination Skin Now, even oil-phobic complexions can wake up to refreshed, revitalized, younger-looking skin. Bioelements' new Oil Control Sleepwear overnight rejuvenation creme is power packed with the same anti-aging ingredients as our original Sleepwear formula. So what's different? It contains additional cosmeceutical ingredients to control sebum production and prevent pore-clogging. With daily use, Bioelements Oil Control Sleepwear will smoothes out lines and wrinkles, controls oil production, promotes firmness and encourages younger-looking skin. NORDHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID: Reduces oil production CALCIUM PCA: Strengthens, protects RETINOL: Smoothes, repairs PROTEIN PEPTIDES: Stimulates collagen production VITAMIN E: Protects breakdown of tissue fat GREEN TEA: Antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory BERGAMOT OIL: Antiseptic Directions: This nutrient-rich night creme needs to be friction-activated prior to application. Before applying to face, scoop a small amount into the palm of the hand and gently slap 30 times in your palm to release the active ingredients. Immediately apply onto clean, dry skin. Net Weight: 1.5 oz. Ingredients: Water (aqua) (eau), Dimethicone, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Oleanolic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Carbomer, Glycerine, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleth-10, Retinol Polysorbate 20, Calcium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis (green tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (bergamot) Oil, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alex L.
Love this night cream so much, helps balance out my oiliness and combats dehydrated skin at the same time! Love the glass packaging, and how lightweight it feels on my skin! Really makes my skin feel amazing, would definitely purchase again!
Mariela B.
Garden Grove, CA
This product is amazing! Normally, before I purchase this, I would wake up looking like a greaseball, specially on my forehead since I do have bangs. But now I always use it before going to sleep and when I wake up it's like it absorbed every oil on my face, not even my forehead gets greasy with my bangs! Totally recommend it
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
This stuff works! My skin is oily and shiny no matter what matte I use...no matter if I'm in ac all day or apply concealer plus foundation it's going to shine baby! Used this stuff last night and today I saw what I've beat a dead horse for for years!!! Thank you bioelements!!
Dana C.
Absolutely love this! Worth every penny. I used to wake up every morning looking like a greasy pig, now I wake up with nice silky skin. Works wonders. Would recommend to anyone ask. I use every single night before I go to sleep!
McKenzie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
I have very oily skin and this product is so great at keeping my oils under control. It has packaging that is very clean and sharp looking. Overall this product has met my expectations and has been very effective. I would recommend to others for sure.
Kayleen O.
Odessa, TX
I have very oily skin and this product has helped me reduce my oily skin.
The smell is amazing
I haven't gotten super dry but I do feel and see a difference
Joskaira V.
Jersey curly
I would buy this for myself so that i could put that for when its to
One for bed and then put it for My face it looks very HealthY
Phoebe A.
desert hot springs
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only product that I have ever used that I didn’t wake up with a complete oil slick on my skin. It works amazing.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
Makes my skin feel good and not oily in my t-zone. It can come in the trial to test it out.
Kasia B.
Philadelphia, PA
I have an oily face and this works wonders. Even after the first time trying it.
Gemma C.
Media, PA
I have heard good things about this ! Does it leave a residue on your skin ??
Karen D.
How do you use it? Like a sleeping mask or can you use it at daytime before make up?
Evelyn R.
Marília
GERALDINE R.
Por cuanto tiempo controla la grasa?
Danielle S.
Fort Worth, TX
Do I still need to wash my face the next morning after using this? My face is really greasy all the time and if this would lessen it that would be amazing.