BY BIOELEMENTS

Multi-Task is a daytime eye creme formulated with pigment lighteners, firming Lipoic Acid, brightening antioxidants, protecting Beta Glucan, de-puffing Cucumber, smoothing Chinese herbs and emollient Shea Butter. This light and non-greasy supercharged formula does the work of several products at once- combating dark circles, easing puffiness, and strengthening and moisturizing the entire eye area. Benefits: Green Tea provides antioxidant benefits. Cucumber and Aloe Vera help to soothe and comfort the eye area. Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. see more...

Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
This is my everyday eye cream. It helps with everything. Aging, dark circles, you name it! It doesn’t make my makeup look weird, in fact my concealer goes on noticeably better when I apply this. It’s unscented, good for sensitive skin. You should for sure try this one out.
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
I got suckered into buying this by an esthetician who did a facial on me. I believe it was around $35 which is quite pricey, in my opinion. It was fine at moisturizing, and didn't irritate my sensitive, eczema-prone skin, but it was nothing super special and wasn't worth the price tag. I don't plan on buying it again unless it's free or something.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I thought it was a little expensive, but it is a nice light eye cream for every day use. The tube lasted me a long time, and all you need is a little dot for each eye before applying a primer or after you take your makeup off. I would consider purchasing this again.
Amy P.
Chattanooga, TN
This is one of those products I never knew I need till I tried it! It is very moisturizing and can be used day or night without leaving me feeling greasy.
It can be purchased at most day spas or online
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
This stuff works pretty well. I use it every morning and I've noticed it's firmed up my eye lids and brightened up my dark circles. However it is expensive! It's $38 for a tiny little tube! Luckily a little goes a long way, so a tube will last several months.