BY BIOELEMENTS

Bioelements Moisture X10 is a moisture boosting serum for dry or dehydrated skin. It contains Hyaluronic acid and binds up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture. Boosts the efficiency of moisturizer. No artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance or animal by-products. Not tested on animals. Fights dehydration in low-humidity surroundings Safeguards skin's delicate water-to-oil balance Boosts the efficiency of moisturizer Smooths skin with hyaluronic acid and dimethicone HYALURONIC ACID - Moisture-binding DIMETHICONE - Lubricant Directions: Apply one measured pump onto clean skin. Layer moisturizer on top. Can be used with Any Bioelements Moisturizer, any Bioelements Protector. Net Weight: 1 oz./30 ml Ingredients: Ingredients: Dimethicone, Glycerin, Water (aqua) (Eau), Hyaluronic Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Carbomer, Sodium EDTA, Tromethamine. see more...

Buy on Dermstore*
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
THIS is a must have product for anybody who has dry or combo skin. You rarely come across products that work instantly - but this worked as soon as I put it on my face. With regular AM and PM use, you can really change the dynamic of your skin. I put under my moisturizer every morning and night and now this product will forever be in my bathroom collection. It's light on the skin, 1 pump will do the trick. The hyaluronic acid will help to combat aging and smooth the skin. I have pretty dry skin in the winter months and I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun. This will be my go to.
Dua S.
Yakima , WA
Perfect for dry or combination skin. It's long lasting and keeps that skin moisturized all day. It's worth the money which isn't really pricey.
McKenzie M.
Asheville, NC
I have combination/oily skin. Would this serum make my skin even more oily?