BY BIOELEMENTS

A rich, creamy cleanser that gently washes away impurities and removes all traces of makeup. Gently cleanses and calms leaving skin soft, immaculate and comfortable - never tight or dry. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Gabriela D.
Long Beach, CA
My mother in law who is super into skin care gave me her Bioelements Moisture Positive Cleanser and I am in loooove. It is very effective and leaves my skin very soft after every face wash. It is very gentle. I usually dislike cream cleansers but this one is so lightweight it does not bother me at all, but I do use face wipes beforehand to get most of my makeup off!
lisa J.
Great cleanser, Doesn't break out your face, yet hydrating .. my face feels really good after I use it ..