BY BIOELEMENTS

A rich, creamy cleanser that gently washes away impurities and removes all traces of makeup. Gently cleanses and calms leaving skin soft, immaculate and comfortable - never tight or dry. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole B.
Winona, MN
Love this product!! Definitely keeps my skin clean without overdrying or causing any scaling or flaking.
Some of the best "prestige" moisturizing cleansers I have used are from @Bioelements. If you have dry skin and haven't tried this cleanser you're missing out.
Gabriela D.
Long beach , CA
My mother in law who is super into skin care gave me her Bioelements Moisture Positive Cleanser and I am in loooove. It is very effective and leaves my skin very soft after every face wash. It is very gentle. I usually dislike cream cleansers but this one is so lightweight it does not bother me at all, but I do use face wipes beforehand to get most of my makeup off!
lisa J.
Great cleanser, Doesn't break out your face, yet hydrating .. my face feels really good after I use it ..