BY BIOELEMENTS

Hydrating gel face mask to rapidly remedy parched skin. see more...

• How long should you keep this mask on?1 Answers
  • Is it gentle for sensitive skin? In other words, would it...1 Answers
Bioelements Gel Therapy Mask
  • "I love the Bioelements Gel Therapy Mask. I was introduced to it in esthetics school, and continue to use it in my treatment room. It's very hydrating and leaves the skin feeling plump. This would be great for sensitive, dehydrated, rosacea and normal/combo skin types. Not suitable for oily or acne-prone skin. " in 11 reviews
Sarah J.
LORAIN, OH
My favorite mask to wear. I am a licensed cosmetologist and this is by far my favorite mask for my facial clients with dry skin. I've never had anyone have a reaction to it which is also great! Leaves your skin feeling really refreshed.
Taylor P.
Conway, AR
I love when I take it off the way it makes my skin feel! I love that fresh clean feeling you get when you use this also! I think anyone would be happy with this purchase I know o was!
Sarah L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love a good mask and especially one that leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean! Bioelements always does a great job of cleaning and restoring my skin! It's a must have!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
I loved this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It is a very high quality product that has been absolutely super to have and use. I definitely will buy this product again and again!
Nicole D.
This by far was the absolute best thing i have ever had to use on my face would definitely most definitely recommend to a friend. Worth every single penny you won't find many products like this.
Kayla M.
San Bernardino, CA
This honestly was. It one of my favorites I did not like the gel felling on my skin and the consistency was runny it could possibly be that I got a bad bottle but I did not like it all and would not repurchase
Kat c.
I tried his and i was kinda impressed. It was nice and cooling on my skin but i could tell that it was working also. I would recommend again to my friends to try.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Review for: Bioelements Gel Therapy Mask, 16 Ounce more...
This is an awesome refreshing mask that I love to put on my face! It feels so cool and clean. Always leaves my skin feeling amazing and really helps fight against breakouts. Totally recommend! :) need to buy more!
ava h.
I don't know if your supposed to do this. But I put this on everynight. And it's gotten rid of my extremely dry skin. I used to always be pealing, but now my face is as smooth as a baby's bottom.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
How long should you keep this mask on?
Daisy M.
Orlando, FL
Is it gentle for sensitive skin? In other words, would it irritate, burn or itch? Thanks!

Amazon