BY BIOELEMENTS

Hydrating gel face mask to rapidly remedy parched skin. see more...

• How long should you keep this mask on?1 Answers
  • Is it gentle for sensitive skin? In other words, would it...1 Answers
Bioelements Gel Therapy Mask
  • "I love the Bioelements Gel Therapy Mask. I was introduced to it in esthetics school, and continue to use it in my treatment room. It's very hydrating and leaves the skin feeling plump. This would be great for sensitive, dehydrated, rosacea and normal/combo skin types. Not suitable for oily or acne-prone skin. " in 11 reviews
Haley M.
Review for: N/A more...
During the winter time I have very dry skin and it's not attractive at all. I love using this around 2-3 times a week and it leaves my skin so soft and beautiful. it was perfect and I couldn't ask for anything better.
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
The consistency of this mask took some getting used to. Ultimately, however, the effect is amazing. I use it a couple times a week, and it leaves my skin moisturized and softened, without a greasy feeling.
Lyssa W.
Newport News , VA
Wow i a m really impressed with this product. It moisturizes dry skin. The directions say use as a mask but I rinse it off. My skin absorbs the moisture. I can see a difference in fine lines within minutes.
Shira M.
Needham, MA
I used this mask once before it left my face nice and smooth! It felt nice and cooling on the face. The packaging was very nice and the product had good value! I would definitely buy this product again!
Mallary E.
Bethel, ME
I used this product with a friend and wasnt really sure what i was doing with it. I'm sure someon3 with more experience with the product would enjoy the easy application, however being uneducated with the product I didn't receive the results I thought to expect.
VE-0755713 ANDREINA R.
Es muy buena, refresca la piel, la hidrata, queda una apariencia juvenil, tambien desinflama un poco el area de las ojeras quitando el aspecto a cansancio. Es de excelente calidad, la recomiendo!
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI
While i was in my esthetics program, we learned the entire Bioelements line. I'm extremely grateful for learning about the Gel Therapy mask, and so is my no longer dehydrated skin!
Lauren Ann R.
Review for: Bioelements Gel Therapy Mask, 16 Ounce more...
This is a very natural and light feeling mask. Totally effective, but you likely won't immediately "feel the effects" of it. It's worth it's price and I would recommend it. It's sensitive enough for daily use, but obviously you'll fly through it then.
Abbey S.
Fairborn, OH
The Gel Therapy mask is perfect for these upcoming winter months for your skin. It truly hydrates skin when used about once a week and can help with soothing and redness as well. I personally used this product in school (esthetics) and it was one of my favorite masks to use on clinets!
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
I have very sensitive acne prone skin so I try not to put too much on my face. I trust this products ingredients and I'll use it once a week. It makes my skin feel clean and soft!
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
How long should you keep this mask on?
Daisy M.
Orlando, FL
Is it gentle for sensitive skin? In other words, would it irritate, burn or itch? Thanks!

Amazon